Sunsets, newborn puppies and Jennifer Love Hewitt. **sigh**

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
well since we're on the subject and all....can you guys ban Mojo as well? lol :thumbs up

GSROWNSU

G3GirL said:
well since we're on the subject and all....can you guys ban Mojo as well? lol :thumbs up
haha u can't ban mojo who else would we have to whore up all of our threads :lol:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Well, Tegsox and 1990G2TEG have been going back and forth. Basically nobody wanted to end the battle, as you can tell. Tegsox threw his final jab in less than 10 posts ago. I have seriously hated reading these childish fights, ive been in one with a mod on CC. Think it was Rice4brains, after I stopped. Seemed kinda stupid to become an "e-thug", I kinda was hoping that it would all be dropped. So we could go back to talking about cars. I've read a post that said "talk about sex and alcohol is fine but not weed", both those things are legal. It wasnt about the weed, it was about going out of your way to insult each other. Including threads that didnt have anything to do with the arguement, just wanted to get the other one worked up. Didnt want to have to ban 1990G2TEG, but this thread pissed me off. Mainly because I was trying to end it, and figured one of you agreed with me. When I see Fuck CI, which I have been on since it started. That is enough to piss me off, thats like saying fuck your teg to you. You try to spend time to make it nice and somebody attacks it. So think of it as getting your car keyd, and tell me you wouldnt get pissed.

GSROWNSU

Ominous G2 said:
Well, Tegsox and 1990G2TEG have been going back and forth. Basically nobody wanted to end the battle, as you can tell. Tegsox threw his final jab in less than 10 posts ago. I have seriously hated reading these childish fights, ive been in one with a mod on CC. Think it was Rice4brains, after I stopped. Seemed kinda stupid to become an "e-thug", I kinda was hoping that it would all be dropped. So we could go back to talking about cars. I've read a post that said "talk about sex and alcohol is fine but not weed", both those things are legal. It wasnt about the weed, it was about going out of your way to insult each other. Including threads that didnt have anything to do with the arguement, just wanted to get the other one worked up. Didnt want to have to ban 1990G2TEG, but this thread pissed me off. Mainly because I was trying to end it, and figured one of you agreed with me. When I see Fuck CI, which I have been on since it started. That is enough to piss me off, thats like saying fuck your teg to you. You try to spend time to make it nice and somebody attacks it. So think of it as getting your car keyd, and tell me you wouldnt get pissed.
couldn't agree with you more...what he said about the club and all of us in general was disgusting. And yea i agree he was antagonizing the entire issue and i think all of the mods are doing a great job with keeping the drama as low as possible on this site. This site is nothing like clubcivic and will never become like clubcivic as long as this kind of order is maintained...i say keep it up mods. :thumbs up

g3teg97

Super Moderator
For all the members that don't know, our mods were chosen by the fellow members of this site. Not appointed. We're here for a reason. Our Integra's. We are like a family and this is what draws us in and keeps us here. Let's keep it this way!

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
damnit this is what happens when i spend the night out w/ my g/f worken on her motor. Damnit all i missed all this fun shit.

Hey lets make Trihn an Mod. She seems perfict for the Job :thumbs up :thumbs up :thumbs up

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
well... im pretty satisfied with everything now... other than the comment about making trinh a mod...

fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk THAT!!!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
JdmITRCinci said:
damnit this is what happens when i spend the night out w/ my g/f worken on her motor. Damnit all i missed all this fun shit.

Hey lets make Trihn an Mod. She seems perfict for the Job :thumbs up :thumbs up :thumbs up
Trinh, not Trihn...but yeah. i AM perfect, aren't i? lol jp