Sunsets, newborn puppies and Jennifer Love Hewitt. **sigh**

MoJoJoJo

Banned
dc2GS-R said:
Kyle.....when is it? haven't been on H-I in forever so i never hear much anymore
yea its not on H-I, prolly early july or mid july...i'll keep u posted, we are gonna head to galveston and shliterbuahn(sp)?? and make a cruise vid on the way

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
MoJoJoJo said:
yea its not on H-I, prolly early july or mid july...i'll keep u posted, we are gonna head to galveston and shliterbuahn(sp)?? and make a cruise vid on the way
i saw it somewhere, just forgot about it. i think they have it on Htown-DSM or something

MoJoJoJo

Banned
are u talking bout the cannon run? this is off club rsx, mostly rsxs but if u wanna roll its cool :thumbs up

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
MoJoJoJo said:
are u talking bout the cannon run? this is off club rsx, mostly rsxs but if u wanna roll its cool :thumbs up
might as well. i went to the college station meet. i'll see if my friend with the RSX is going. maybe i can get my other friend with the white on red s2k to go

they had some gavleston cruise posted on the DSM and 240 sites but i'm not sure if its the same day

1990G2TEG

Banned
You're right, Trinh... My bad about the Fuck this club part... It was over yesterday, but that wasn't the case with some folks. Anyhow, I'm glad that in all of the drama, people can blame me for the shit, being a baby and all. Of course the mod wasn't wrong. I gotta work, I did what I had to do, and thought I did the right thing yesterday.

fightinchunk

fatasian
MoJoJoJo said:

there's a much better alternative if you've got the money. ultimate rally, created by the 2003 and 2005 gumball winner kimble schmitz. I've already applied and got approved for it. if you've got 2k for entry fee and some balls u should come out. about 3500 miles from ny, down to nashville-new orleans-texas then to las vegas motorspeedway, then ending somewhere in cali.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You say fuck the club, meanwhile you were fighting with one person. This is the only club i can come to anymore without feeling like I don't fit in. I've seen worse shit said on G2IC to you then Tegsox ever said or did. If you even try to bash this site on other forums, I will make sure the whole story is heard. I never took sides, and always said this was a pointless feud. From the first post, I said to let it go. Nope had to dig the hole even deeper, or well. Clubintegra is still my favorite forum so as far as I'm concerned this thread says fuck Omni and all the people I like to talk to on here.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
1990G2TEG good luck with the DB. Site does not hold grudges, maybe one day you can come back.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
:admin:

Have a nice day, Mikey. Good luck with your bong endeavors, and good luck moving out of your parents house. You jackass.