Super Sexy Slammed: Helpful Hints/Tips

Daybid

Dump or Die.
just slammed my car again lol... but im rubbing when i turn worse this time.. i think its cause i got 45's on instead of 40's like last time..anyway to solve this coy without getting new tires or raising..

should i just roll and pull my fenders even more lol

ps i dont want to tub my fenders lol

Last edited:

JackJack

hey im a noob at lowering my car and etc. i have a 1998 integra ls coupe.

but i was wandering, im currently running on tire size... 205/60/15

would this effect me at all (fender problems)? im planning to lower it 1.5 or 2 inch (eibach/h&r)

rockadilla

thats right.
hey im a noob at lowering my car and etc. i have a 1998 integra ls coupe.

but i was wandering, im currently running on tire size... 205/60/15

would this effect me at all (fender problems)? im planning to lower it 1.5 or 2 inch (eibach/h&r)

U shouldn't have problems unless u lower it more then 2 inches

00GSRfullbuild

What kinda camber do you need to run with +15 Offset and slammed in the front on Skunk2 Sleeves? I was gonna run 205/40 - 16's ..16x8 Thanks yoooo

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
What kinda camber do you need to run with +15 Offset and slammed in the front on Skunk2 Sleeves? I was gonna run 205/40 - 16's ..16x8 Thanks yoooo
that tire size is perfect. the stock camber will do fine with that wheel setup. just roll the fenders till its super flat.

alexjoo

just cracked my tranny case. hoping to tranny swap or just get a new case =/ either way both are expensive. headers, oil pan, and tranny case are all scratched up which is cool with me but my fucking tranny case cracked wth! haha anyways how do you guys prevent that from happening i drive SUPER slow everywhere i go and i dont think i was THAT low but i was pretty damn slammed haha any tips on what i should do fixing the problem (i already jb welded it but its only temporary) and on what to do to prevent cracks O_O is there like a fucking shield to protect it? haha <-- sounds like a dream.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
welcome to the club :thumbs up

i cracked my tranny case over a year ago and just jb welded the shit out of it. still jolds up fine with no leaks :thumbs up

oh. i used jb quik actually.

alexjoo

well i jb welded mine and its still leaking a little. its where the tranny meets the engine and if i jb weld that wouldnt i not be able to take off the tranny any more or ill fuck it up? and there were multiple cracks just one that was deep enough to leak except one.....want to post a pic of your tranny case for me ;)

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
well i jb welded mine and its still leaking a little. its where the tranny meets the engine and if i jb weld that wouldnt i not be able to take off the tranny any more or ill fuck it up? and there were multiple cracks just one that was deep enough to leak except one.....want to post a pic of your tranny case for me ;)
thats exactly where mine was leaking when i hit a bump on the freeway. it was closer the the front bolt on the very bottom that bolts to the motor. i'll take pics.. all you'll see is jb weld.

you'll still be able to separate the engine/tranny if needed. its not like its WELDED welded.. next time i have the car up (most likely this weekend for an oil change)

alexjoo

thanks man...and do i need to get the weld like DEEP into the creves <---spell check much for reals of my tranny or just the out side of it?