Ted's Owner is back in the Honda game -- Nick's '95 Integra LS hatchback

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Finally some pictures.

The superbrightled stuff. I haven't had a chance to get a good picture of the brake lights, but they're bright as crap. I think they're 66 lumens, if I remember correctly.

Ground Control bumpstops for the rear. I got the ones designed for the 10mm-14mm shock shaft and linear springs.

Here's everything put together.

...and back in the car.

And this is what happens when your toe is 1 degree out on both sides. This happened in just 450-miles over a period of three weeks. These tires were at 70% tread before this happened.

I also got an alignment yesterday. The only thing they could adjust was the toe, so that's all they did. They zeroed it out.
I'm currently sitting at between 2.3-3 degrees front camber and 1.3-1.8 degrees rear camber, so I'll probably be investing in a TruHart front camber kit, soon. I'll also probably be getting a set of 185/60R14 BFGoodrich G-Force Super Sport A/S tires come tax returns.

Ted's Owner

Wow.
I've gotten lazy on here. I've been replying to everybody's threads but mine.
I need to post an update.
949Racing tire valves. These will be going on when I get new tires. I still need to file my taxes.

Wheel paint and prep stuff.

949Racing decal that came with the tire valves.

I got tired of having a white shift knob with two black racing stripes down the middle (was thinking of Hurst shift knobs when I ordered it; not sure why), so I sanded it down smooth and shot it with some Dupli-Color Metalcast anodized purple.

Shift knob dry and back in the car.

One out of four wheels are done. I would've had more had I not kept screwing up. I stripped the same wheel down to bare metal three times. First time, the paint didn't adhere right and was all bubbly. So, I sanded it again. Then, I got the wheel re-sprayed and the paint adhered properly. When it was dry to the touch, I tried putting some wheel edge protectors around the edge of the rim and it turns out the paint wasn't dry enough, so it messed up the paint all the way around the edge. So, I had to sand it back down and do it again. Third time wasn't too bad. It didn't come out perfect, but it came out good enough. I also messed up one of my center cap decals, so I'll have to re-order those again.

The one finished wheel on the car, lol.

How the car currently sits. I took this picture earlier after I finished getting the car prepped for the supposed icy conditions coming in overnight.

I've got a Golden Eagle oil cap and a fullsize wheel and tire on the way.

Ted's Owner

Charly[horse];1376993 said:
Nice! It looks good mayne
Thanks dude.
I broke my driver's side door handle yesterday trying to open it, so I'm going to try and find some metal aftermarket handles. I'm thinking the standard handle for the driver's side and then a sedan rear handle for the passenger's side to shave the key lock.

osiris19

Thanks dude.
I broke my driver's side door handle yesterday trying to open it, so I'm going to try and find some metal aftermarket handles. I'm thinking the standard handle for the driver's side and then a sedan rear handle for the passenger's side to shave the key lock.
Hahaha twins

Ted's Owner

Here's what's new.
I got my spare wheel in. I would've had my spare tire in by now but somebody hacked my eBay account and cancelled the order, so it's been a back-and-forth battle trying to get that situated.
Here's the wheel.

My Golden Eagle oil cap came in as well.

Aaand a selfie. 'Cause why not.

osiris19

And this is what happens when your toe is 1 degree out on both sides. This happened in just 450-miles over a period of three weeks. These tires were at 70% tread before this happened.
Mine was worse than that. Had -3.8 degrees of camber and my toe was completely screwed up.

Also, nice update. Interesting oil cap.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Them J swaps though. *ditches* Looks good man, I'd suggest some koni and ground controls in the future so you can have a nice ride.