Ted's Owner is back in the Honda game -- Nick's '95 Integra LS hatchback

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
My manager let me park my car on the sidewalk last night at work, so before I left for the night, I took this.

Ted's Owner

Not really much of an update, but I decided I was tired of the eyesore silver color that my shift knob adapter came in, so I painted it.

Before

After

Ted's Owner

So, I haven't posted in a while.
I've got a few pictures of what I've been up to lately, but I didn't get a pic of everything.
This past weekend was ImportAlliance. I've got a link to an album of pictures that I took that I'll post as well.

But, enough of my talking. Pikturrrs!

Tinted my high beam lenses and fixed my zipstitching.

Washed and waxed the car.

I also cleaned and detailed the engine bay, modified and polished my factory rear tow hook, and cut a DIY diffuser under my rear license plate on my rear bumper.
I know I'm leaving stuff out, but I can't remember what all I did, so this will have to work.

Picture a friend of mine took of my car at ImportAlliance:

Link to the album from ImportAlliance:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.797040773687192.1073741849.100001438315050&type=1&l=069930f5ef

That's it for now. :)

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
ugh, not enough attention so you had to double post :lol:

Put a band aid on that front bumper to go with the stitching :eek:k:

Ted's Owner

ugh, not enough attention so you had to double post :lol:

Put a band aid on that front bumper to go with the stitching :eek:k:
I didn't mean to double post. Lol. I fixed it.
And I'm not quite done with the frontend yet. I've got a few other tricks up my sleeve and a secret part that I plan to acquire soon (Only Cj knows what it is.), so stay tuned.
But, before I get started on that stuff, I have to find out a way to afford the tux I have to rent for the wedding I'm in on the 22nd. So yeah; there is that...

Ganyon

I still never got that shipping quote. I know its probably 10-15 bucks at the most.

Ted's Owner

Not much of an update, but I developed a pinhole in my upper heater hose today. So, I went and bought 4' of 5/8" heater hose from work, re-did both hoses with new clamps, bled the system, and then cleaned up my portion of the garage.
Other than that, nothing new.

Ted's Owner

Hey man what's up? Haven't seen you in a while haha
I've been here, just not as often as I used to be. I've been busy with work and school, so I don't really have too much time for thorough updates on CI anymore.
Not much going on. Pretty much everything new has been updated on here. I've got some plans coming up, though.