TehTeg's Official 96 Integra Ls Build Thread..

TehTeg

NooB
Yea im pretty sure im stickin with the teg. But i have an offer on the table...Someone wants to trade me their 98 front end swap for my 94 with 150 on my end. Im been skepticle about doing it because i cant make up my mind. But after careful consideration and some help from some pictures i think im going to stick with the 94 and just add on an si vtec front lip..

TehTeg

NooB
i threw away the yellow carpet right after i got it out of the car, i thought about dying it but didnt want to waste my time on it. Im just gonna buy oem fitment black carpet for her.

TehTeg

NooB
So OK!! I finally got the teg painted today. It still needs a buff and some touch up but im lovin the paint. I went with taffeta white. well enough of that here are some pics I know you have been waitin to see. Once i can get it outside im going to take alot better pics but its in a garage and the lighting messes with the look but anyway....

Heres some of the prep work we did...

Masking time!!

And the paint starts...NOW!

Done..but still needs a buff..Better pics soon!!

jdmteg08

niiiiiicccccccceeeee:rocker: work man just a q. what color white is that??? is it frost white or champ white???

jdmteg08

looks great. now its time for some shoes!!!! =D

TehTeg

NooB
I have stock ls mesh that i need media blasted and im going to polish but i want something different, and im getting an si vtec front lip.. not sure on the rims yet tho

Daybid

Dump or Die.
Damnnnnn nice De-Rice and Paint job... its clean.... but you shoulda done engine bay while your at it + wire tuck :]

bronze on white is nice

TehTeg

NooB
i dont have the money for a wire tuck..and i plan on a gsr swap so im gonna do the bay then.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
I have stock ls mesh that i need media blasted and im going to polish but i want something different, and im getting an si vtec front lip.. not sure on the rims yet tho
if you decide to sell the mesh. holla. indiana is super close to ky.