The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Gross dud wtf!! you guys just came into my job talking about that shit, and then you post it lol!

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
WOW they are really running out of movie ideas aren't they. This looks super gay....I mean "broke back mountain" GAY

SUPER GAY!

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
You guys are all in denial, youll be the fist ones like me going out to see it withing the openinig weeks, is just a movie made to entertain people is not a documentary so dont take it to hart just have fun , but I dont like the fact that Paul Walker or Vin diesel are not starring on it :???:

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
cabezzzdb8 said:
You guys are all in denial, youll be the fist ones like me going out to see it withing the openinig weeks, is just a movie made to entertain people is not a documentary so dont take it to hart just have fun , but I dont like the fact that Paul Walker or Vin diesel are not starring on it :???:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA dude you got me. Iove Paul walker and Vin disel. They are my heros

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
cabezzzdb8 said:
i HATE sequals that have like nothing to do with the originals... or like none of the same characters rather

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
teg9five said:
i HATE sequals that have like nothing to do with the originals... or like none of the same characters rather
Youre right but they just want to make some money out of us nawsss breathing ricers :lol: :lame
and it will work :cry: and dont forget yet more attention from the local pigs

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
cabezzzdb8 said:
Youre right but they just want to make some money out of us nawsss breathing ricers :lol: :lame
and it will work :cry: and dont forget yet more attention from the local pigs
thats what its all about the mighty green i never go to the movies so i prolly wont see it till its on hbo lol

sOuL

Dc2 Racin 17 said:
fucken gay, they gonna ruin the drift scene lol
yea pretty much,now the prices are gonna go up on the 240s, n so many ricers are gonna start driftn lol

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
itll prob be cool. Everyones dissin it so soon, cuz it wasa the birthplace of rice, hey itll be cool, something to do, id rather see it then brookeback moutain.

sOuL

Black94LS said:
itll prob be cool. Everyones dissin it so soon, cuz it wasa the birthplace of rice, hey itll be cool, something to do, id rather see it then brookeback moutain.
LMAO thats about gay cowboys aint it? thats somethin, imagine sittn in a movie theater with loads of gay guys ehhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! someone will have to tear down whatever movie theater has that movie or give it a good scrub with loads of amounts of cloriean even the other theater rooms that didnt even play the movie lmao
anyways...yea ima go see F&F 3 its gonna be cool i think