The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Asleep

I probably am
it won't ruin the drift scene. Hell, the "drifters" here in the upper midwest have been going at it for at least 2 years. The drifting scene is safe, it'll just cause a temporary rise in teen traffic mortalities and sweet expensive parts for cheap (provided you wrench your way into the car while it's still wrapped around the tree).

ltrain

so whos gonna be the first one to see and review this movie, i plan on seeing it tonight with my cousin and wifey, im actually looking foward to seeing how many ricers will be in the parkinglot that night, ill bring the cam

sOuL

ltrain said:
so whos gonna be the first one to see and review this movie, i plan on seeing it tonight with my cousin and wifey, im actually looking foward to seeing how many ricers will be in the parkinglot that night, ill bring the cam
i really wanna go opening night, but my buddy ran his wrx up a curb and messed up his tie rod...so we gotta go saturday night....plus my lady friend has a wedding to go2 friday [2day] soooo its really looking like ima have 2 go saturday and hopefully there will be cars out still and we can beat some ricers on the way home lol

vTeChGRA78

Yea be safe out there when u go. Cuz u know cops will be waiting rite after the movie, cuz they have nuttin better to do then fuck wit us.

newspeed

i know here on ontario the cops have been on the news all week talking about street racing and how they have zero tolerance. evern somewhere near toronto they are destroying cars that were involved in street races. they destroyed a nice white crx on live tv with a big front end loader...just smashed the thing. so be aware of the cop presence for the next couple days or weeks lol

sonicvybe

new driver
yea i think its fun to watch also...we all kno actors have been the lamers of the century ...watch it for the fun...anyways..cant wait till someone goes of a cliff with a video camera..somethin else to put in the "owned" gallery...

sonicvybe

new driver
Asleep said:
, it'll just cause a temporary rise in teen traffic mortalities and sweet expensive parts for cheap (provided you wrench your way into the car while it's still wrapped around the tree).

maybe we can post parts in the WANTED section from now so the abundance of spare parts go to the right people quickly..we cud call it the silly F&F Drift Parts Recovery Team...

sOuL

sonicvybe said:
maybe we can post parts in the WANTED section from now so the abundance of spare parts go to the right people quickly..we cud call it the silly F&F Drift Parts Recovery Team...
LMAO!!! ^ F&F Drift recovery team... HAHAH!

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
just got done watchin tokyo drift. at first i though damn...bow wow n that cowboy dude, but since watchin it..it was tite...story made since then the other2....great driftin scenes n sad scenes2...guess whos in the end..aight....hope i didnt ruined the movie for some..aight late...plus if u know the REAL drift King..enough said!

ltrain

just saw it , it was ok.. the begining was good the middle sucked and towards the end starting getting good, the story line in the movie sucked ass same old 2 guys fighting over a hot chick very corny but the concept of the cowboy in japan was kool

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
it was definately the best FF movie though alot more cars and action than the other ones also vin diesel comes out in it for like 10 sec but whatever. overall it was pretty good.