The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

MoJoJoJo

Banned
wtf does bow wow and a country boy kno about drifting lol? fucking lame ass hell, i'll just dl it off the net, wouldnt waste money going to see that movie or get the dvd.

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
Just watch, those ricers are gonna start going up to the canyon and try to drift.. They gonna fly off the cliff..

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Dc2 Racin 17 said:
Just watch, those ricers are gonna start going up to the canyon and try to drift.. They gonna fly off the cliff..
That's cool and you know theire going to film their stupididty too for our enjoyment :lol:

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i bet we will see a lot of funny threads on clubcivic and shit "i have a stock 91 civic with nice rims... why wont my car drift?"

XSI_DA_IN_TN

Dc2 Racin 17 said:

Hey, whatever it takes to get RID of RICE.
Skeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrttttttt.........
Through guard rail... Roll Roll Roll Flip Roll Flip Roll crash BURN RICE BURN !!!!!! :twisted:

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
RSMisfit said:
sigh... :x
what will they think of next?
LoLz.. Serious, theres gonna be more cops hiding at the canyon.. Gay shit.. I do canyon run with my car..

MoJoJoJo

Banned
teg9five said:
i bet we will see a lot of funny threads on clubcivic and shit "i have a stock 91 civic with nice rims... why wont my car drift?"
lol remember that dude wit the g2 posting the vid of him " drifting" lol and a thread saying how's sponsored? and asked for us to chop some riced out shit, neon lights and chrome? :lol:

adoboracer

i really wanna buy a 240 now so i can get it for the price it is now...and then after that movie.. BAM i'll make some nice $$$$. lol hopefully

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i bet this movie is gonna make "JDM" overated...... and then every kid and everyone's mom is gonna be "JDM"

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
SilverDB8 said:
i bet this movie is gonna make "JDM" overated...... and then every kid and everyone's mom is gonna be "JDM"
thats already happening with the JDM rice off ebay and everyone thinking everypart is jdm like green springs lol