The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

Haha no prob!
f*** all that s*** I aint gonna f*** around and chance killin my s*** again smashin to cali.
Ain't doin any trips like that til I got another car that gets decent gas mileage haha.

Last edited:

fliptrick123

Cascade Honda Crew
Haha no prob!
f*** all that s*** I aint gonna f*** around and chance killin my s*** again smashin to cali.
Ain't doin any trips like that til I got another car that gets decent gas mileage haha.
ahaha dude its gonna suck so bad lol if i didnt love my car and lovve driving so much ide sell the car and fly lol damnit integra

dlo253

None yet. That's why I wanna see what we all want
Cuz if we can decide on the same size we can get em cheaper. If not we will just order them on our own, which is still cheap.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
i want a 3ft thatway it goes across the front windshild and takes up most of it like how the cascades take up most of washingtonn

dlo253

If u put it on the front windshield the mountain might be too much cuz then it would be hella tall. If u want that go to custlmvinyldecals.com he will hook u up. I'm bout to get just the lettering and put it along the bottom of my windshield. Not usually a fan of that but I photoshopped it and think it looked alright lol. If you guys want just the lettering go to the custom lettering section of the site, then just type "ink in the meat".

dlo253

Go for it yo, haha..
Graffiti garages are lookin like a no go depending on how many people we got.
Unless they aren't active on the weekend...Layout isn't very good for a shoot with hella cars unless a whole bay was empty lol.

dlo253

Hey I need all you guys to PM me your email addy.
Made a couple slight revisions to the bylaws..

Also, since the graf garages aren't the best spot, and flip isn't gonna be around...
Maybe we should just wait to meet up until scathe gets back.
Opinions, suggestions? Lol..

styleKIMCHEE

Hey Y'all, i got wheels at the end of summer and still have my old set. They are some off brand cheap wheels and beat up. The tires are the brand General and are in decent condition. 2 are the retry nice and 2 have slight camber wear.
I can send pictures and meet up in Washington. Pm for contact info:)
Sent from my MB870 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2