The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

Damn that's the first time ive heard some s*** like that, did you tell em you knew me? Lol.
At least you got everything goin good now tho
Finally got time to replace my blower motor. No defrost, that shit sucked. Was out for like a week.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
Damn that's the first time ive heard some s*** like that, did you tell em you knew me? Lol.
At least you got everything goin good now tho
Finally got time to replace my blower motor. No defrost, that s*** sucked. Was out for like a week.
nope lol forgot but i mean it was wierd going to a shop and everytime i go im the first and only one their lol ive hear stuff about facetune but who hasnt heard stuff about every shop right lol and thats good lol no more being cold lol or blowing hot breath to the window lol

dlo253

Wtf that's hela weird lol everytime I go there its hard to have a word with him cuz theres so many ppl haha.
Woulda hooked u up if u told him I sent u lol. Its all good tho it seems like Rich is doin a good job for u.
Hahaha you already know. Shit was ridiculous.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
yea i was in the shop an everything talking and stuff with them thier cool but just had to go to rich. lol did u have to whip the windows constantly just to drive lol

dlo253

Yeah I feel u.
Hell ya lol or roll with all the windows down headed to work at 6am when its cold as fuck. Lol. Had to come In late a couple days it was hella bad.

dlo253

Its been a while. Wats good everybody? How's the weather treatin yall?

BP0se

Whats going on guys!! Just wanted to introduce myself - Recently moved out here from IL and currently live in Lake City.

I drive a 2001 GSR with 215,530 miles on the clock. Hopefully i meet the cut lol

96GSRteg

Tyler
I'm not far from lake city! Any bay shots? What else have you done to it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

BP0se

Awesome! I haven't done much, the way you see it is how I bought her. Also, just so i don't deceive anyone - these pics were taken last September. Car has gained a few dings along the way haha. Are you guys planing any local meets?

dlo253

I'll wait for another vote or two on the DA.. Me n skid vote yes.

Pretty clean gsr. Shoot me an email at cascadehondacrew@live.com so I can send you a copy of the bylaws and take a vote. Don't really have any meets planned right now cuz this weather... but there is quite a bit of you guys up north now so if ya feel like throwin a meet its no biggie.

DA9_253

CASCADE HONDA CREW
We should plan a meet maybe sometime in February or March when the weather isn't so bad. Lol