The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

Oh ok, I can vouch for Tony at Facetuned here in Parkland. We swap a lot of work..

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
My b-day is tomorrow. Accepting any and all gifts/donations. Hahahah.
Happy bday fool :D

As for the meet up...up to you, I'm still down for the 1st. Gotta find someone to watch the kids is all.

dlo253

A horn, Woohoo!!! :p

Thanks Skid, idk man its up to you. That's a mob for you, so either way is fine. Or we can wait until scathe gets back which won't be too long from now. Your call since you have the longer drive.

dlo253

Count me out this weekend. Pos defrost/heat took a crap....... love trying to drive with a foggy windshield. Dangerous as fuck. Replaced the switches, that wasn't it. Gonna check my resistor on break once it gets light out. One thing after Another lol I swear. Figured out why I had hella water in my trunk tho. Idiot PO thought it would be a good idea to fill the drain hole with silicone....smh.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Wow lol
Yeah I can't find anyone to watch the kids so we'll just wait for scathe to get back in town :)

dlo253

Good idea. And I got my damn interior gutted hahaha. Trying to track down a leak. And my defrost is out of commission til my parts arrive..

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
yayy my car is fully perfect now runs perfect took my turbo setup off and did gaskets lol boost bigger and it spools faster.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
Sick man, did you get a new turbo, or is it just working more efficient with the replaced gaskets?[/QUOTsame turbo just sealed now so all exhaust is going into turbo lol i had problems before with it cause of streatched timing belt and burnt out ecu went to face tuned and they just gave me new spark plugs and set the timing and drove it then broke down (just payed $240 and broke down less than 4 hours) asked about it since it wasnt fixed and said it was for the work an labor yesterday that didnt do anything so i went back and told em and he said i had to do a dialisis and hook it to computer and they will have to retune my car and figure out my tune and see why my car has so much gas going into it ( not running car trying to start it of course gas is gonna not get burnt) so yea that was gonna be 125 a hour to figure out a problem ( i know that was not gonna fix it) then i said na ill just get it done brought it to auburn to rich tuned (where it gets done) he fixed it everything and told me wat was wrong and what he fixed it. the guys at facetune talk so bad about the shop but yet couldnt fix it the first time i just dont like throwing money away and not getting what i payed for. but anyways cars running i like it and its boosting and even more faster lol faster ha