The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

scathe

cascade honda crew
YO WHAT UP PEOPLES!!!!!!! sorry but im not going to be home till march time frame now. im in malaysia till then. i guess thatll be better, my whole build was going to shit anyway. turbo, diff, and some styling to come now... sorry to everyone. dont ever join the army guys. they dont care about your personal life what so ever. plus i say yes to the 2 new recruits. We r getting our numbers huh dlo????? plus i love the last window decal with the tattoo script like everyone else. i will be purchasing that real soon like. stay up CHC well have an epic meet sooner than later.

scathe

cascade honda crew
your whip is coming along nicely dlo. big ups, i like... the ink the meat one is sick. ill have enough CHC stuff that you can see it from any angle. pop the hood. CHC. look inside the car CHC. THERES GOTTA BE A CAR SHOW OR SOMETHING GOING ON IN MARCH.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
i swor ive seen that red da around so may integras where I live an Subarus like its going out of style. but I like the car looks clean hope you get in we could do a end of year meet or some if it doesn't snow maybe a crew breakfast lol

BP0se

Looking forward to meeting soon guys! Getting a little too anxious! haha If you guys do meet before the New Year have fun!! I'll be back in Chicago for the holidays.

96GSRteg

Tyler
Dlo can you edit your original post with all current members and their locations? It would be nice to see a layout of who we have where everybody's at.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dlo253

Damn that sucks scathe, no biggie I still got your cam seal waiting for ya. March will be better meet weather anyways compared to all this rain we've had. Yeah bro we r gettin r number for sure. Thanks man I appreciate it. Haha ya my.ride is gonna have chc all over too. Stay reppin! Lol.

Yeah Tyler, I can try and do that. Could all you guys maybe email me updated locations and all that? We were really organized then the roster on the skydrive quit getting updated. We need a dedicated person to take that duty lol I never have time. Oh and I got an email back from a decal person and he said our logo that is just the text...... $3 for 24" long. I'm gonna order some and report back once I do.

I'd be down for a breakfast or sumthn haha that would be dope.

Last edited:

dlo253

Well that was intense! Went thru all 58 pages lol, PMd some of the guys who haven't been around lately to see what's up, but now we have something to add on to when new people join.
Also, we need to figure sumthn out for the HT thread, either delete mine and have someone else make one who goes there more often, i try to stay off HT there is too much drama. But we need more than just tegs lol. Also, would anybody like to either take over the current Facebook we have, or make an actual group page? I'm not sure how, think a personal account is needed to do that which I don't have. Let me know..

dlo253

Same here, too much drama bullshit over there most of the time. We don't need people like that in the crew. I just posted on it today for the first time in over a year lol. Any of you guys go on HT? Lol cuz I aint there enough to keep that thread current.

On another note, I don't plan on giving PasswordJDM any of my money for their parts ever again. Cheap ass magnetic oil drain plug, dropped it from like 3 feet up and the damn magnet broke in half.....Time for a better brand lol. thing lasted like maybe 5 oil changes if that...

96GSRteg

Tyler
Wow that's crazy. Normally they have decent stuff. Wayyyy overpriced though.

dlo253

Yeah that's how I've always felt too. Yeah most stuff is way overpriced. I sent them a message, who knows maybe they will be cool and replace it. Ordered a Golden Eagle one though..

96GSRteg

Tyler
I need to get one on my next oil change. Will probably just go to shmucks since I have an account there.