The RSX is discontinued?

AcBrand

Did Acura discontinue the RSX?? And if they did where the hell have I been? lol Personally I always liked the Integra better but still that's surprising if they did...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Lol! 2006 was the last year RSXs were sold.

J_Jay_B

teg driver
they discontinued it because in years to come the CSX will be here... the CSX is Acura's civic and it looks sweet.... and has the same engine if im not mistaken as the RSX but weighs less.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
The Acura CSX Type S is just a Honda Civic Si Sedan. There would be no point in selling both cars in one market

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i was really hoping to look at the first post date and it be like 06.....wow...just wow.

AcBrand

Well 06 and 07 happened to be pretty tough years for me so I lost touch wit the car world a little bit. Im not that much of an Acura head, the Integra is the only car I really know by them because I wanted one back when I could first drive lol So sorry for bein behind but I didnt like the RSX much anyway so I didnt pay that much attention to it.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Well 06 and 07 happened to be pretty tough years for me so I lost touch wit the car world a little bit. Im not that much of an Acura head, the Integra is the only car I really know by them because I wanted one back when I could first drive lol So sorry for bein behind but I didnt like the RSX much anyway so I didnt pay that much attention to it.
No biggie. Now you know...

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
as far as I knew, Acura had no plans of getting back into the "Sport Compact" segment again. They are becoming strictly luxury-sport. With the TSX staying as is, and being their entry level car. Acura is starting to branch away from honda a little bit, considering they are selling Acura's in Japan now. or if they aren't now, they will be in the near future. they are trying to differentiate themselves as a "higher" quality car.

that, unfortunately, is why the Integra/RSX had to die :(

it would, however, be mighty pimp if they brought the Integra back, but badged it as a Honda in the North American market, like it was everywhere else on earth, lol. The way it should have been, in my opinion. I think putting an Acura badge on the Integra was a marketing accident, lol. they didn't realize they put A's on em until it was too late.