The RSX is discontinued?

Chanklas

The RSX and RSX S was discontinued in 2006 in America, the Integra Type R in Japan and the Integra Type S in Europe they were discontinued in 2007.:cry:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i HEAR... (just a rumor, probably not happening) they want to bring it back for 2012... but who knows

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
lol they were suppose to bring back the NSX and the Supra to eh so who knows depends on economy i guess

Chanklas

thanks for bringing back a dead thread!
are you being sarcastic???????? or for reals??????? Just posted it up for people that didnt know or still had questions about it. Im a big RSX?Integra fan of the 05-06 year line.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i HEAR... (just a rumor, probably not happening) they want to bring it back for 2012... but who knows
its not going to happen most likely. RSX will only come back as a 4 door. Acura is setting its self as a luxury brand and will sell only 4 doors. This is why Acura was going to go to Japan as a luxury brand. While NSX may be a acura in america, it would be sold as a honda verno.

lol they were suppose to bring back the NSX and the Supra to eh so who knows depends on economy i guess
Supra is comming out. My friends neighbor is test driving the prototype. its a lexus though....hybrid

DUDE no problem this thread is very educational for the ..
no education here. education is at school

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
oh not way?!! i didnt think the supra was thats kinda dumb its a hybrid imo but still glad its comin back

Chanklas

all the new cars are all coming out futuristic and weird shapped im not really digging them at all. Like the TSX, TL, the Supra doesnt look all that hot, the 240sx is coming back aint looking great either. Thats just my opinion, but all the old cars there trying to bring back are getting ruined in my own personal opinion.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
oh not way?!! i didnt think the supra was thats kinda dumb its a hybrid imo but still glad its comin back
Supra is being marketed here as a lexus because of the price gap between the average toyota and the cost of the supra. Unlike the GTR which was going to be marketed as a GTR under the Nissan name. its supposedly 400-500 with a hybrid motor, which is made differently from the prius. The prius is for fuel efficientcy where as the the supra will be used for off the line torque and a little extra boost :thumbs up

my friends neighbor's son is one of the people responsible for developing the Is line as well as developing F sport.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Tell him to give you some F-Sport products free of charge then you could give them to me. I'll take an F-Sport exhaust, struts, intake, brakes and wheels please.
ill let you know kyle. the son is in LA and the dad lives in Sacramento. But i guess hes making custom cars for david and victoria beckham and people like that at his own shop that he owns on the side of working for Lexus. He signed on with them when he was 20 or some shit.

Chanklas

Supra is being marketed here as a lexus because of the price gap between the average toyota and the cost of the supra. Unlike the GTR which was going to be marketed as a GTR under the Nissan name. its supposedly 400-500 with a hybrid motor, which is made differently from the prius. The prius is for fuel efficientcy where as the the supra will be used for off the line torque and a little extra boost :thumbs up

my friends neighbor's son is one of the people responsible for developing the Is line as well as developing F sport.
the IS line and IS F were good looking cars well the is-f is ok but the is250 and 350 are great and excellent looking cars. I was dissapointed with how the GTR came out, ugliest thing i have ever seen. Nissan should of just stopped at the R34. And for the supra IDK will have to wait and see.