TheSkygun's Tc thread

TheSkygun

So at a road block between two options for springs.
TRD 1" drop all around
Or
Eibach sport line which is 1.3" front and 1.7" rear.

I did some measuring to see where this might drop me but when I did it looked like I would be close to no gap with the sport line.

Am I wrong on measuring to think so?

Sent from JARVIS

Sent from JARVIS

randomhobo

automagic user
Assuming the first pic is the front, I'd roll the fenders otherwise it'll be really tight. On the back end that'll look awesome. It's to bad the TRD set only drops 1in. Maybe you can find a Eibach rear set and a TRD front set???

I'd go Eibach... just my 2 cents

TheSkygun

I'm going with Eibach sport line. I think .3 is worth running it close to have the rear looking good too

Sent from JARVIS

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Nice, they really went wild with that front end! I have Eibachs on my MS3, they ride really well and gave a big bump in handling, plus the drop looked way better.

TheSkygun

I kinda wanted a ms3 but little too much out of price range. How did the stock struts hold up?

Sent from JARVIS

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I kinda wanted a ms3 but little too much out of price range. How did the stock struts hold up?

Sent from JARVIS
I got the pro kit, it was .8 front and .7 rear, the car's already pretty low for stock, but I put them on around 90k with new mazdaspeed struts and they've held up great so far. I've only got 15k miles on them, but that's also with 2 1/2 seasons of autocross.

TheSkygun

I got the pro kit, it was .8 front and .7 rear, the car's already pretty low for stock, but I put them on around 90k with new mazdaspeed struts and they've held up great so far. I've only got 15k miles on them, but that's also with 2 1/2 seasons of autocross.

Sweet haha. I'm just in no rush for blown struts again haha. What year is yours? I heard the new ones had bad torq steer.

Sent from JARVIS

TheSkygun

I know a few people that rock them and say they love them. Heard that the front one caused some steering issue though. Not sure if over or under, but was a civic owner

Sent from JARVIS

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
I've heard to keep the front stock and upgrade the rear. So I'll probably just order the rear first and see how I like it.