TheSkygun's Tc thread

TheSkygun

That's what I heard to do too. I'm excited to be lower again. Now to save for fogs and wheels

Sent from JARVIS

TheSkygun

got it from a great source that i bought my springs from ;)

thanks again for the plates and hook up for springs

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Why only a week?

Sent from JARVIS
well i had agx with h&r sport springs and they sagged on one side. and i bottomed out my car every time entering my street.(h&r sport spring rates suck!) so I ordered GC/Koni sp3 /top hats for xmas (current set up) but couldnt wait so i just put in the prokit until the koni/gc/top showed up.

fogs will be good, i love fogs :D

TheSkygun

i see haha, so you used them just as a temp. i thought maybe they didn't workout for you haha.

i miss fogs so much but soon enough ill have them again, just have to wait till i can buy (tax return).

TheSkygun

Lol someone on scion life looked into rwd conversion, 25k since never done before to one haha.
They have potential to look good p

Sent from JARVIS

TheSkygun

But but but Tanner Foust has one...

Can't wait to see yours lowered, that rear is gonna be sweet!
hes he does haha, i dont know then but still seems prices but the fact he has a V8 i doubt that is a cheap tc at all haha.

i can't wait, getting them tomorrow then installing soon i hope

TheSkygun

Have have him give me the hook up when I go in to buy the fogs and wing. And to ask for him to do my maintenance so they don't say anything about my springs hahaha

Sent from JARVIS

randomhobo

automagic user
Have have him give me the hook up when I go in to buy the fogs and wing. And to ask for him to do my maintenance so they don't say anything about my springs hahaha

Sent from JARVIS
The dealer I'm picking up my Si from wants to hire me either has a tech or a parts man,, it'd be nice but Idk if I should give up the past 6 years and the opportunity to own my current place of work in 5 years...

TheSkygun

I'd say to own your own place of work would be nice but how solid is the work and the possibility of owning

Sent from JARVIS