TheSkygun's Tc thread

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I'd say to own your own place of work would be nice but how solid is the work and the possibility of owning

Sent from JARVIS

Agreed, and you get benefits and training at a good dealer. If you work there and get all your certifications, you'd have a lot easier time opening your own shop. I'd be hesitant on counting on someone else.

TheSkygun

Agreed, and you get benefits and training at a good dealer. If you work there and get all your certifications, you'd have a lot easier time opening your own shop. I'd be hesitant on counting on someone else.

This, I've seen people rely on the word of others and get screwed over and some that it actually worked

Sent from JARVIS

randomhobo

automagic user
This, I've seen people rely on the word of others and get screwed over and some that it actually worked

Sent from JARVIS
That's the thing, I've been at NAPA since 2007, and now a Honda dealer wants to hire me? I know they wont pay the same so honestly I probably won't go for it.

Sorry for the thread jack, BACK TO THE BUILD!!

How are the new springs?

TheSkygun

Installing them Thursday when I have some time to put them on and get an alignment haha.

Sent from JARVIS

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Even after all the ones at the meet at k1 haha.

Sent from JARVIS

Let me rephrase my previous statement. I like the new tC when they are properly modified and not riced the fuck out.

TheSkygun

So just mine hahaha. What happened to a pic of my springs :p
Oh well haha just have to wait till Thursday to finally be able to slap them in.

Sent from JARVIS

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Ahhh……I'm gonna say no way, those wheels look really good, I wouldn't fuck with them. The car has that new bling, plasti-dip will kill it.

TheSkygun

Yeah, just wanting to change up as I save for new wheels. This pic makes me like them.

Maybe I'll paint the calipers teal and get teal lugs to match. Idk. Maybe I'll leave them all alone

Sent from JARVIS

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
So just mine hahaha. What happened to a pic of my springs :p
Oh well haha just have to wait till Thursday to finally be able to slap them in.

Sent from JARVIS

I didn't go to the shop tonight. Sorry bro. I wouldn't touch the OEM wheels. Painted or Plasti Dipped OEM wheels look cheap and tacky man. Just save your money for the wheels you want.

TheSkygun

It's all good, just given you a hard time haha. I don't mind waiting till I get them to see haha.
I'll leave them alone haha. I know what I want but I know I can't afford yet.

Sent from JARVIS