Things that annoy you thread.

Jay417

Beast From The East
-People who drive below the speed limit
-People who dont know how to treat a 4 way stop and decide to go when its your turn and almost cause an accident -.-
-And people (in their car) stopping to turn, when I have a stop sign and they don't. (Facepalm).
I agree 100%. Around here there's a bunch of immigrants from a certain country that I will not mention (for the obvious reasons) but it seems they don't have cars where their from. Maybe horse or goat riding is their way of getting around. Dumb drivers.

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
I agree 100%. Around here there's a bunch of immigrants from a certain country that I will not mention (for the obvious reasons) but it seems they don't have cars where their from. Maybe horse or goat riding is their way of getting around. Dumb drivers.
Damn goat riding Canadians.

"wheres mine" when i bring in my lunch, or the "must be nice" when im eating. wtf you dont eat?
Lmao!

Dude Wtf I had a big dumbass dragonfly in my shop the other day. Kept bouncing of the flourescent lights. Bastard sounded like a helicopter!
I actually had a dragonfly knock itself out or kill itself by slamming into the fluorescent lights so many times. It REALLY wanted to get intimate with that light.

Speaking of the dragonfly, guess who's still in my skylight? Again I assumed it had left, and I heard it buzzing today. It's just kind of sitting in the lip at the top. I need a damn dragonfly extraction team lol.

Prozon

Kris
Holy crap!

After a week of living in my skylight, the dragonfly finally tried a last ditch effort to NOT DIE in my skylight. It flew out and bumped into every wall, chair and window in my house before finally flying out the double doors to my back deck.

I'm so proud of it. Lmao.

phatintegra

Banned
VA Drivers is pissing me off since I move out to NOVA. Next year can't wait to move back to MD.

I deal with this crap every time I get onto VA roads.
1. They wait at the last second to get in the turning lane to turn then they put on there turning blinker.
2. They cut in front of you from a side street or driveway onto a major street. You have to react fast or else you get hit or you hit them.
3. They drive under the speed limits. I guess there afraid of the dam cops.
4. They hit the brakes for no dam reason.
5. There always on the phone and never paying attention.
6. The pedestrian or as just as worst as VA drivers.
7. The list goes on and on.

Last edited:

pinkley

b@115D33p
When I have my cruise set on the interstate(2 lane) and someone passes me then get in front of me. They slow down for no reason so you have to hit your brakes in a hurry or turn in to the other lane. And they repeat this the whole time your driving anywhere close to them.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Trucks and SUVs who always go 100. If your going 100 in the right lane, move over and don't look at me like I'm a dumbass for going the speed limit.

Same goes to people on city roads. They act like no ones ever heard of a speed limit. It helps following it if you wanna be easiery on gas.

S0L0Y0

S0L0 Y0
When my boss calls me a dankershen!
cause i speak spanish i'm mexican (i am not)!
(and im a mixture, LMAO)
To drop an intake,Manual tranny,Turbo or VTEC on my SISTER'S DA9 (it's my sister's not mine)
The hole in the DA9's muffler (Drives me nuts)
Catbacks (Noise doesnt make a car fast)
People skipping in the interstate traffic (i close the way,they either cuss at me or flick me off,ICCL)
saying "gracias' or "dankeschon" and receiving a "thank you for your work" back (i was expecting a native language response)
P3OP1E 7H4T WR1T3 L1K3 7H15!
that damn civic that was tailgating me for a mile 3 months ago
'there's no replacement for displacement" so false
the fact that everybody thinks im around 35 or 37 years old,where im only 20!
FORD,Specially the explorers!

And my computer,Which is extremely old

feel so good now

Prozon

Kris
I hate when people do not form sentences that are easy to read.

I know what you're talking about with "loud doesn't make you fast." That's the biggest thing I see when I go to Import/Honda events at the drag strip- you'll see a bunch of Honda owners, mostly younger, that have this ridiculously loud car.. but it's slow as fuck. As if being loud meant your car was faster.. I have a YouTube video of a DA9 and I think a Civic on the drag strip, both of them revving up and then.. the most horrendously slow 1/4 mile you've ever seen.