tint darkness, opinions?

burnitup

go as dark as you want man. risking it is half the fun
i did % 5 today. hopefully i dont get fucked. at least i live in idaho though so i might just have a chance with getting away with it.

red.line

some people jus dont care about the laws, there only made to hate on imports so why follow them? ill never change my mind about a project/product jus cus its not legal. everything is illegal in Cali.

Almost all of u guys roll too dumped, its illegal. your headlights have to be 22 inches from the ground to the center of the light, mine are at like 19-20 inches. should i raise my car to be legal, nope. jus my 2 cents on legality of mods.
Haha holy fuck that's brutal.

schumi

You might want to check your DMV site to see if there are regulations on how dark you can go. I live in Connecticut and they only allow 25%. I have limo black and have been stopped many times. I finally had to get a Dr. letter stating I need the dark tints because of a medical issue. If not it is 75.00 per ticket or remove the tints on the two front windows. The rear windows can be as dark as you want it is the two front windows that matter.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Do u need to carry the dr letter around with you? How's that work..guess its diffrent in each state

red.line

I would imagine it's something you'd need with you much like your registration and insurance.
If it's something pertaining to your vehicle, you have to have it on you more often than not.