Tork's build thread

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Nice update on the subframe. I'm surprised there may even be replica parts of BWR parts.
Me too. I looked on ebay tho and sure enough they're there. Plus the guy I got it from is always going to LA for knock off shit. I should've known better. But I took it into a local shop and we looked at the hardware and they said they believed it was real. But after puting it on the car i'm not too sure it is. I'm planning on taking it off sometime this week,

biazejohnson83

Goal is Boost and Style
Well I do like BW products on their style and look but hearing and then reading about that makes me wonder. But the simple fact is why trust a company with a car that you give complete authorization of. Just seems like giving a power of attorney to your EX. Just not a good idea. But thanks for the input with us it in the continuation of my build.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
One of a few new pics. I'll tease you guys with just this one for now...

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
nice pic. be careful when you're leaving the harbor... watch out for them flashing lights ;)

tork_sd89

Baywatch
:thumbs up looks very good
Love the clean stock look!
Nice pics tork! Where in SD is that?
Thank you guys! And Joe first place with the yacht is right behind the San Diego convention center. Second location is just across the water from there on Coronado island. They used to have the dirt area open where you could drive in it and get really good pics but I think too many people did it so they blocked it off with cement pillars now :\

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Sweet. I planned a trip down there in March. :thumbs up
I won't be back yet but I hope you have a good time! Try to hit up some of the taverns in the gaslamp district. Drinks are a little high but you get your money's worth. Not watered down cheap liquor lol