Tork's build thread

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Thanks guys! Keith! You totally should! Joe.. I'll you get one of those nifty pencils like back in the day at school lol all the lame eraser and pencil prizes haha

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
where your cuttoff pics? We both let Jophnymass do our retrofits, want to see what your bulb look like. Thinking about getting a set. Your teg is is super clean! is it your DD? bc that engine bay is spotless. want to know how you do it, haha

tork_sd89

Baywatch
where your cuttoff pics? We both let Jophnymass do our retrofits, want to see what your bulb look like. Thinking about getting a set. Your teg is is super clean! is it your DD? bc that engine bay is spotless. want to know how you do it, haha
Yes mine is DD and I just cleaned it with degreaser and elbow grease lol no cutoff pics because the cut off isn't perfect. One of my lenses on the projector fell off and when I had to take the assembly apart to fix it I never got the alignment right again :(

biazejohnson83

Goal is Boost and Style
Have to say really enjoyed following this thread. New member to this site and in Afghanistan deployed. I see alot of fun with this forum site. Clean ride bro.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Have to say really enjoyed following this thread. New member to this site and in Afghanistan deployed. I see alot of fun with this forum site. Clean ride bro.
Sorry for the late reply, I just saw this post. Thank you for the compliments and your service. My friend recently got back from Afghanistan, and has since been stationed in Germany for the rest of his contract. What branch are you? He's Army.

biazejohnson83

Goal is Boost and Style
Sorry for the late reply, I just saw this post. Thank you for the compliments and your service. My friend recently got back from Afghanistan, and has since been stationed in Germany for the rest of his contract. What branch are you? He's Army.

I am in the Army Cavalry Scout....come home in MAY.... Keep the thread coming it is good reading material since we barely get Good import magazines out here lol.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
I am in the Army Cavalry Scout....come home in MAY.... Keep the thread coming it is good reading material since we barely get Good import magazines out here lol.
I wish you a safe return brother. Updates won't come for a while sadly :( Have to buckle down and focus on school at the moment. Might have a few minor updates in a few weeks tho :)

biazejohnson83

Goal is Boost and Style
I wish you a safe return brother. Updates won't come for a while sadly :( Have to buckle down and focus on school at the moment. Might have a few minor updates in a few weeks tho :)

I have my build on my FB page in a album just wish I could be there to do it but my good mechanic friend is handling it all.

TheSkygun

paint your subframe black so it doesnt look handicap anymore? or white, white would look nice but dirty easy

tork_sd89

Baywatch
paint your subframe black so it doesnt look handicap anymore? or white, white would look nice but dirty easy
I was going to but painting wont come out right and it's easier to just buy new than to powdercoat.Taking the subframe brace and LCA's off. Going to be selling them. Probably going with skunk2 or F7 LCA's and ASR brace and sway combo when I can.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
that fuck face and like 5 of his friends were in here drinking tonight and got sloppy drunk. Idiots couldn't even make it to the club.