Tsunami takes out an Integra!

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
everyone knows by know about the tsunami that hit Japan, we are all getting pics back from the deviation, well looks like it hit the integra community.

who knows how many other itr were damaged, we may never know

That whole situation is just terrible. And the loss of the ITR doesn't make it better.
Why can't riced out Civics be lost instead of clean ITRs?

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
NOOOO. An ITR, WHY!!!! My heart just sank from that pic. where'd you find that horrific picture? :(

Kyle

It will be on eBay a few months being parted out.

But all joking aside, what happened in Japan is horrible. A friends son is over there and just missed being killed by the quake. I do feel for those people over there.

8-bit

do what now?
Damn it seems like these types of natural disasters are happening more and more.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
NOOOO. An ITR, WHY!!!! My heart just sank from that pic. where'd you find that horrific picture? :(
CNN of all places, and I didnt make this thread to make to make light of this terrible disaster,hell i just went threw a f3 tornado and my house is still be fixed from it! Just wanted to share this pic with everyone, if it wasn't me it would of been someone else posting it!

JGvtec

Look at the way its laying. That teg blocked a whole bunch of other shit from happening.

8-bit

do what now?
I feel sad for all the people that are suffering and dont have the essentials. I bet people don't even know how bad japan is right now.

8-bit

do what now?
i cant even get through to my family
Sorry to hear that man. I hope you get in contact with your family asap. the news channels were talking about california gettin hit with a tsunami and it turned out to be just a couple of rough waves. People were panicing for nothing. Just worrying about their stupid ass yachts.