Tsunami takes out an Integra!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
really sorry to hear that bro. my prayers go out to them.:(
thanks

Sorry to hear that man. I hope you get in contact with your family asap. the news channels were talking about california gettin hit with a tsunami and it turned out to be just a couple of rough waves. People were panicing for nothing. Just worrying about their stupid ass yachts.
actually cresent city was hit hard, overturned about 40 boats and did some damage, but by no means was san diego or SF hit hard.

im sure they're fine bro. i bet the phone lines are just jammed up from everyone else's calls to/from there.
its the not knowing that sucks. they are down south so im not 100% sure about the tsunami situation

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i guarantee at least half of the jdm parts over there are gone or ruined :cry:
i guarantee spoon is flooded or gone, but who cares there is radiation leaking into the air, the eastern seaboard is gone and lets see what else hmm oh yeah there are people dead.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
i guarantee spoon is flooded or gone, but who cares there is radiation leaking into the air, the eastern seaboard is gone and lets see what else hmm oh yeah there are people dead.
my sentiments exactly, hope your family is ok bro, were they near the area of the quake/tsunami?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
thanks

actually cresent city was hit hard, overturned about 40 boats and did some damage, but by no means was san diego or SF hit hard.

its the not knowing that sucks. they are down south so im not 100% sure about the tsunami situation
yeah. there was like 2' swells down here in daygo. a busted barge and a few boats that got rammed into each other. seeing that they are on the south end, im sure it wasnt as bad as what was shown on television.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
yeah. there was like 2' swells down here in daygo. a busted barge and a few boats that got rammed into each other. seeing that they are on the south end, im sure it wasnt as bad as what was shown on television.
i think the north is getting coverage because the power plants and they got more quake damage

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i'm not sure if anyone else has seen a certain video, but a lot of them have been taken down on youtube.

it's basically a caucasian girl talking to the camera and saying that god is great because he answered her prayers. She prayed that all the atheists in the world would receive punishment and that the earthquake in japan was God answering her prayers. He "destroyed and killed" all the atheists in japan. She has no remorse in the video. She has smiling and filled with joy while saying all this bullshit. i can't find the video because i'm in class, but search it on youtube. really, pissed me off. like crazy.

don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that religion is silly or anything. everyone has their beliefs and i respect them all, but to say religion is responsible for this and BE HAPPY about it? No thanks.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
i'm not sure if anyone else has seen a certain video, but a lot of them have been taken down on youtube.

it's basically a caucasian girl talking to the camera and saying that god is great because he answered her prayers. She prayed that all the atheists in the world would receive punishment and that the earthquake in japan was God answering her prayers. He "destroyed and killed" all the atheists in japan. She has no remorse in the video. She has smiling and filled with joy while saying all this bullshit. i can't find the video because i'm in class, but search it on youtube. really, pissed me off. like crazy.

don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that religion is silly or anything. everyone has their beliefs and i respect them all, but to say religion is responsible for this and BE HAPPY about it? No thanks.
shes a idiot