Tsunami takes out an Integra!

Sammich

i'm not sure if anyone else has seen a certain video, but a lot of them have been taken down on youtube.

it's basically a caucasian girl talking to the camera and saying that god is great because he answered her prayers. She prayed that all the atheists in the world would receive punishment and that the earthquake in japan was God answering her prayers. He "destroyed and killed" all the atheists in japan. She has no remorse in the video. She has smiling and filled with joy while saying all this bullshit. i can't find the video because i'm in class, but search it on youtube. really, pissed me off. like crazy.

don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that religion is silly or anything. everyone has their beliefs and i respect them all, but to say religion is responsible for this and BE HAPPY about it? No thanks.
if you sit there and claim to love God, who, teh bible says 'God is Love' and you wish to have all of those people killed, you are the biggest hypocrite, period!

00DC2TW

i guarantee spoon is flooded or gone, but who cares there is radiation leaking into the air, the eastern seaboard is gone and lets see what else hmm oh yeah there are people dead.
Spoon is in tokyo, where the damage was not nearly as bad as the places where the Tsunami hit...

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Spoon is in tokyo, where the damage was not nearly as bad as the places where the Tsunami hit...
wow I was thinking the same thing, what happend to Spoon! I sure hope their facility didn't get fucked up.... they have some priceless cars in there man.... :(

Wolb

Oh goodness this almost makes me shed a tear in sadness :/. I was born in Japan i just couldn't imagine how terrible this is.

firby911

The word on the street by a local guy on our forum ,pretty well known photographerwho shoots for canibeat/honda tuning etc..,says its a photoshop.

built_ls

it still looks drivable. If it is, Honda can use it in a commercial shows how durable they are, just back that thing out of there.:drive:

speedin

The Transporter
The word on the street by a local guy on our forum ,pretty well known photographerwho shoots for canibeat/honda tuning etc..,says its a photoshop.
The "word" is wrong. There was a video like mentioned and looking closely at it you can see all the small details and reflections that would be impossible to create that perfectly in ps.

Anyone else notice the 90's Jimmy in the background? Didnt know that sold that over there.

Last edited:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
The "word" is wrong. There was a video like mentioned and looking closely at it you can see all the small details and reflections that would be impossible to create that perfectly in ps.

Anyone else notice the 90's Jimmy in the background? Didnt know that sold that over there.
lol yes with the altezza lights, JDM yo j/k