*****VA/DC CI Meet?*****

Asian

i'll pick you up for a zj...if you ask you cant afford it! hahahahahahaha i love that movie.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
where would we stay? i duno if my dad would be down with me crashin in another state with a bunch of guys but i mean you never know ha. i could always save up and get my own hotel room, im always down for a good road trip if i have time and money.
well i could have jim and you stay at my place... i dunno bout the rest of you guys though.. youd be on your own to get a hotel room.
sounds to complicated...adel just come up.
lol i was plannin on it anyway... i gotta meet lil jim!
Worth a shot. If not, there will be the dragon next year, which wont be so far away from home.
lol... the dragon will MAYBE save you 2 hours off the drive
lol i think ill just stick with jason then.....
lol you can stick with me ;)

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
maybe. if we really end up doin this, do it on a weekend and i just wont tell my folks lol. but yeah, adel definitely come back up! we should do a yearly meet.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
maybe. if we really end up doin this, do it on a weekend and i just wont tell my folks lol. but yeah, adel definitely come back up! we should do a yearly meet.
lol sounds like a plan to me! but yall are welcome to come down anytime. my dads place has a spare guest room... that should put your parents at ease

Asian

we should do it on a friday...then friday night we can go crash one of shanna's college parties! hahahaha JOKING Shanna...