*****VA/DC CI Meet?*****

Asian

yeah...its gonna take me like 2 or 3 tanks of gas to get from fredericksburg to skyline drive...turbo car eats soo much gas...or it might just be the tiny fuel cell i have since i gotta fill up every 50 miles.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
yeah...its gonna take me like 2 or 3 tanks of gas to get from fredericksburg to skyline drive...turbo car eats soo much gas...or it might just be the tiny fuel cell i have since i gotta fill up every 50 miles.
i was about to say Im turbo and i can go more than 50 miles w.o re-filling.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
hahaha i just saw this. you guys are all welcome to stay in my dorm haha i have a suite connected to it. too bad i cant have my apartment til next year :( i signed the lease yesterday! :) :) and yes, i want a fall meet. theres a team integra meet nov 22nd Northern Virginia Community College's campus in Annandale. i think im going to that... we should all just meet there!

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
haha. oh and i asked because my good friend plays bball at georgia southern and i wanna go visit her one day soon.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
what are you thanking me for? im right on the way. you gotta pass pretty close to my house to keep going on 85 and then later hwy 16

mirrorimg

Bedroom doors? I need a comfy bed to sleep in that doesnt suck like Holiday Inn. :lol:

Sheet wai are I alwayz laet

Adel go away. Shes mah gurl.