*****VA/DC CI Meet?*****

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
^when you think about it.. its true. every trip to the movies...every dinner... every hour on the phone listening to pointless bitching... its all repaid in sex :lol:
you dont know how many times Ive already said that,

and fuck you, im not gay

Asian

yupp..soo when's a good date for fall meet? we can meet in skyline for a drive. then come to fredericksburg for American Indoor KartS ( same thing as G-force...)

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
im saying we should go to the TI meet! Northern Virginia Community College's campus in Annandale. its an hour from fredericksburg. its said about 15-20 cars/ppl show up to it, so we can add to it. up to you guys, but i was gonna go anyways and its really the only way i can bring my car cuz ill be on college break.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
im saying we should go to the TI meet! Northern Virginia Community College's campus in Annandale. its an hour from fredericksburg. its said about 15-20 cars/ppl show up to it, so we can add to it. up to you guys, but i was gonna go anyways and its really the only way i can bring my car cuz ill be on college break.
I wanna go. I might bring another DB2 with me.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
^i thought i mentioned it to you. its a TI meet... and you dont have an integra anymore haha. so you can just ride with me :)