*****VA/DC CI Meet?*****

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
haha thanks, yea the sailor was from last year and i wore it the night i got wasted and apparently tried to climb up a hill, rolled back down, and hit a dumpster lol. the other two nights i took it easy hahaha. and wonder woman was so fun i pretended to fly everywehere and fight crime

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^LOL i wish i coulda seen that one! i can only imagaine you falling out of a tree... luckily i never got hammered so i dont have any stories of falling or embarassing myself... only bad part of my weekend was almost getting into that fight

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i really want to make it up there for the 22nd... but im about to buy new tires and im gonna be broke

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Dude fuck tires. I've been rolling around on two bald Falkens and two fresh ones since I bought my DB2 in may. It's all good. :]

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^lol im on 4 tires who are currently working past the tread indicators... and i like to go fast, and fast on bald tires isnt any fun... lol

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
hahaha well my christmas and birthday gifts are already blown im so upset. my parents bought my distributor as an early birthday present and this weekend i cracked the screen on my laptop so i can barely see what im typing right now im so upset. so thatll prob be my christmas present. it sucks so bad.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
i really dont remember doing it, ive stepped on it before when i wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom so i must have just stepped on it :/ im stupid and leave it on the ground alot because ill use it before bed and then set it on the ground for the night. ughhhhhh.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^yeah i do that to... i just make sure to put it either far enough away or close enough to the bed so i dont step on it in the morning...

god i HATE FUCKING BITCHES....

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
hahaha YOU hate bitches? you dont even want to hear about my weekend lol. drinking+bitchy girls in slutty ass costumes= disaster hahaha

mirrorimg

i really want to make it up there for the 22nd... but im about to buy new tires and im gonna be broke
22nd of what, November? That sounds like a sunday or monday. I have my exit exam on the 20th, which is a saturday as far as i know, and a advisor meeting for graduation on the 23rd.

hahaha well my christmas and birthday gifts are already blown im so upset. my parents bought my distributor as an early birthday present and this weekend i cracked the screen on my laptop so i can barely see what im typing right now im so upset. so thatll prob be my christmas present. it sucks so bad.
Ive cracked my screen before. Cost me 700 out of pocket, no insurance. It was only 2 months old too. I have a story that Im not going to share that goes with it. Only thing I will say is that I stepped onto it while getting into bed.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
22nd of what, November? That sounds like a sunday or monday. I have my exit exam on the 20th, which is a saturday as far as i know, and a advisor meeting for graduation on the 23rd.

Ive cracked my screen before. Cost me 700 out of pocket, no insurance. It was only 2 months old too. I have a story that Im not going to share that goes with it. Only thing I will say is that I stepped onto it while getting into bed.
yeah its a sunday. i wont make it :( and i have a feeling the story involves sexy time :naughty: