What are you getting your Integra/Other Car for Christmas 2010?

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
i'm done with cars, i got more important stuff to take care of. but i guess it was this and i cleaned out the teg last week :)

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Buying off a friend asr brace,22sway bar and fuction 7 endlinks for $200, that's pre x mas gift. My real one ill hint at it, it's something on coys teg,that I've been wanting for 2yrs.

phatintegra

Banned
My to do list.
1. Next week, State inspection for the Civic and then register it to my home state (out of state plate).
2. (2) rear tires prob going a tad wider 265/35/18.
3. Next month, Then it's back onto getting the teg back on the road In time for spring (I'm praying).

EDIT
Found tires just now after month and month trying to get the best deal online. Found Pirelli for cheap what i mean CHEAP only $76.00 a tire for 265/35/18. I don't give a crap if they put the wrong price on there but I already printed a copy of it and I saved a PDF file of the ad.

Last edited:

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
im hoping for either exhaust or suspension....more then likely nothing but if anything exhaust lol

phatintegra

Banned
My 540I getting an early XMAS gift as we speak... A new drive shaft ($300 part+$300 labor [$600]) and transmission service ($450 [BMW transmission fluid is EXPENSIVE but it is a life time fluid])
I would never believe in life time fluid. That what they claim for the Benz.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Got my mom an Avital remote start for her new 2011 Impreza......since she went and traded in her Tundra with the remote start I installed still inside it, dammit! I coulda pulled it out in 15 minutes, but that's OK, made figuring out a Christmas gift for her a little easier, heh.