what did you do to your car today?

R13

The other asshole
An unpainted lip would complete the "Just got my first integra and now I'm modding it" look :lol:

Black/carbon fiber hood, poorly fitting wheels with lots of gap and that shitty flared ebay lip, mounted crooked.

I guess you could also throw in a crown royal shift boot in the starter pack but he's pretty much got the look already :mrgreen:

Bitanga

FINALLY finished registering my caR in the State of California. #LEGAL

WOOOOO

Mugen Intake Installed

Now that the car is registered I can do whatever I want to it lol. FINALLY!

Tomorrow I am aiming to install my K-Tuned Shifter, APEXi WS2 & Spoon Sports Steering Wheel. Perfect timing for my steering wheel to arrive (tomorrow)... Been waiting almost 3 months for that thing!

renarudo

Drove it and flipped the bird to CEL I've seen intermittently while I drive. I really don't want to by a new cat or go parts diving if I can avoid it. Suggestions?? I already switched the one before the cat....I'm just getting frustrated.

phatintegra

Banned
Picked up my Subi last week from the body shop due to hit and run that happen few month ago. I finally got a hold of my engine builder last night thru PM. He is expecting me to call him by Friday so we can set a date to get the teg completed.

Very soon I be buying parts for the teg still need front rotors (Mugen) front and rear brake pads (Mugen or Akebono), (1) ABS sensor, Tein Flex coil-overs, Main bearings, trunk battery box , D2S HID kit and JDM headlight bulbs dust covers. Also need Bolt cutters because my wife lost my keys to the teg car cover pad lock :(

Last edited:

Noneed2Hate

replaced my fuel filter, though the new one is pretty crossthreaded.... so it leaks... will be putting the old one back on tomorrow..

Also installed my steering wheel.