what did you do to your car today?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Suspension work and headlight swap. Feels stiffer and solid now, compared to the worn out oem bushings

I already done this arm. It was incomplete without this pic i took today

Old headlights

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I do too. It was a buddies place. You shouldve seen it, before he cleaned it lol

And, i will ask around from the text you sent earlier. I was busy ;) You posting reminded me heheh

R13

The other asshole
First you changed that trunk bar which was meh over the old one, and now you've changed to headlights that suck compared to the old ones...

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
What sucks about the new headlights? I had to change them anyways. The driver side has been building condensation. I was to lazy to reseal it after taking them apart. Already had to replace the ballast once, since they are on the bottom of the headlight, where water puddles up. Also, there were water streaks on the inside of the lens that started to get to me.

These headlights use 9006 bulbs. Didnt want to go HID with them, so im going cheap with Halogen. Philips Crystal Vision is brighter than i was expecting for Halogen.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I went for the JDM YO! look. Havent said that phrase in a long time :rolf: Im still trying to get used to the beam spectrum. Used to seeing more of the sidewalk, now i see more of the cars passing me by

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
This wasnt today, but my ignition starter switch went out. The exposed copper was the problem. Also swapped for shorter nuts so i can fit the lug cover on

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Finished the suspension and had the alignment done. Phase 1 is officially done. Now onto phase 2 with the engine gaskets/seal overhaul.

Installed rear spherical bearings into the spindle. What a PITA it was, since i never done it before. First side took about an hour, the other side was much easier and faster.

Old oem set is toast

This is the best tool for the job to remove and install bearings without removing the spindle

And just hit this tonight on my way back from the alignment shop 8)