what did you do to your car today?

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap

I painted my LS Mesh a few days ago, now i am regretting it since i have to clean them almost every day...

Noneed2Hate

took it to a car meet :)

Also added some oil since my camseal is apparently leaking (even though I literally just had a new one put it in)

R13

The other asshole
Brand doesn't really matter imo since you can get that pathetic excuse of an oem one to seal with enough rtv :lol:

Bitanga

Finally received and installed my Spoon Sports Cluster that improves nothing but I love it and don't regret buying it.

SO HAPPY WOO!!!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Brand doesn't really matter imo since you can get that pathetic excuse of an oem one to seal with enough rtv :lol:
yeah any oil will leak/burn. Im using motul 300V and i burn a fuck ton of it. like 1 weekend about 2 quarts+

Finally received and installed my Spoon Sports Cluster that improves nothing but I love it and don't regret buying it.

SO HAPPY WOO!!!

i wanted one but might hold out for an AIM cluster.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I say hold out for an AIM cluster. For my GSR I want to get an S2K setup.
Im on the fence about it. I think the s2k one would work better for my purposes. lol. Bigger tach to see everything, then i have my AEM gauges on the a pillar and my AiM solo in the middle of the dash. Driving Spec E30s and E46s around the paddock while i do race support i cant imagine seeing everything i need on the aim dash or a race pack.

R13

The other asshole
yeah any oil will leak/burn. Im using motul 300V and i burn a f*** ton of it. like 1 weekend about 2 quarts+
I dream of one day having an integra with an engine that doesn't make noises it shouldn't and doesn't burn/leak oil.

That's probably too much to ask. :lol: