what did you do to your car today?

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
That Spoon cluster looks beautiful and expensive :thumbsup:
What is it with our cars that leak/burn oil? Is the whole "your engine burns oil when you hit VTEC" true?

Sent from my iPhone 2g

renarudo

Filled my tires, reset the maintenance light, about to swap a burn bulb in my gauge cluster. Researching and pricing parts for a valve cover gasket & cam seal as well.

Noneed2Hate

re-installed OEM SRS steering wheel. Didn't like the idea of going headfirst into metal also annoying with no horn (yes I know I have to hook it up) and my turn signals being far away.

Currently looking into modifying my old auto ECU so it doesn't have the check engine light.

Noneed2Hate

You had an aftermarket steering wheel?
Yeah a Momo, I just recently put it on roughly 2-3 weeks ago :p

Welp now my SRS light go off and my horn won't work with the OEM wheel put back it. (It was all good before I took off the wheel)

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Kids now days will never know the struggle of not having an SRS equipped in cars before the early 90s

The SRS light will be on, even if you hooked it up correctly. You need to find a DIY on how to reset it. I did it when i had my aftermarket SRS delete steering wheel and it worked. Google how to reset SRS light.

First thing you need to do is check your fuse for the horn.

Last edited:

Noneed2Hate

Installed everything correctly.

Already checked my fuses and double checked everything was plugged in properly.

I did just find out how to reset the SRS by jumping the SRS connector next to the inside fuse box, and it worked, no more SRS light.

As for the horn I believe it could be a bad clock spring, given that's the only thing that was f***ed with before during and after the aftermarket wheel installation/ OEM wheel re-installation.

Last edited:

phatintegra

Banned
Cut the pad lock off using a bolt cutter that holds the car cover down. Since my wife lost the keys. Took home my NX bottle, stock springs and airbox/hose and B18B1 head. I'm closing out my storage unit the end of the month. Some issues I'm having with the new company stupid policy and they won't grandfather me in since my teg was there for about 5-6 years. My teg need to come out of this storage facility.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
rear ended someone... i dont like red lights... but i know why they have them now.

old hispanic guy was actually fine with it. no damage lol i got a scratch . he probably didn't have insurance. son was sleeping and everything, i would've fucked me up honestly.