what did you do to your car today?

94RS

No fucks given.
Fixed my car horn and also wired it so it works for the momo wheel.

I thought something serious was wrong with it when I had the OEM wheel on, but it turns out I just didn't have wiring plugs into the horn relay.

Created my wire with a piece of ethernet cabling haha

So now I can honk again and yell expletives at people that piss me off :rolf:

You cheap bastard, a spool of wire is like $10 :lol:

Which one did you tap into though? I never got around to hooking my horn up when I put my Grant on.

Noneed2Hate

You cheap bastard, a spool of wire is like $10 :lol:

Which one did you tap into though? I never got around to hooking my horn up when I put my Grant on.
well yeah but I have tons of CAT5 cable lying around so I figured I might as well use it and save $10 :rolf: Also it's solid core so once I bent it into place like to contact the grounding plate on the hub it stayed.

Should be the middle blue one that is connected to the gray SRS harness connector deal.

I can take some pictures if you'd like

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Worked on my car on Sunday. I fixed the hanging plastic thingy that covers the drive shaft that i could hear flapping when i was on the freeway and scrapes on speed bumps. Also tried to figure out why my rear end is squeaking like an old mattress. Started with the sway bar bushings, which still look good. I greased them up to find out that it didnt resolve the noise. Back to the drawing board

Bitanga

Last piece of the puzzle arrived courtesy of ICB Matt!

Just came from the garage, center caps removed but no pictures as of now.