what did you do to your car today?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
If we're talking about with four wheels, then two. My Integra, and the Rapewagen.
2 or 4 wheels. They are all vehicles

Xs power d3400. Same battery I have in the xb. I'm pushing 1340w rms with 2 sets of hid's, led's running through the car, and everything else on stock alt and I have no dimming at all.
I keep hearing that from people. How much did you buy your battery for?

Dci, what's the size and price of the spacer?
I got them used off of craigs last year. Dont remember what i paid, but it came with the hub ring you see for my car. They are 10mm, but i also bought 15mm that i might throw on there. I need to lower the rear more and take it for an alignment. Then i will decide if 15 is needed. I want 225s in the front and 255s in the rear

I go to kirkland, so one day we should meet up

SoundEfx

What car do you own that requires those bolt patterns?
I'm doing a 5 lug swap on a 240 and I think the wheels I have might not fit in the front.
17x9 +35 offset. I know the +20 offset fits and I don't want to be on jacks just because of 15mm.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I think he has a 240 and like 15 other cars or some s*** iirc
Thats what im saying. I only have one vehicle, while all you ballers have at least 4,

I'm doing a 5 lug swap on a 240 and I think the wheels I have might not fit in the front.
17x9 +35 offset. I know the +20 offset fits and I don't want to be on jacks just because of 15mm.
+20 will fit better than a +35? Brake or suspension in the way...

I will be switching my 10mm with 15mm. I will let you know what i will be selling, if you are interested in them.

Post some pics of them baller spec wheels you have :lol:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Only a broke guy could afford one car AND maintain it.....lol
FTFY ;)

I honestly hate having to maintain this old bucket of metal. Every month, something needs to be replaced. If i had 15 cars like you, i wouldnt need to maintain it as often. I could drive a car twice a month without having to fill up with gas :drive:

Besides, all of my cars put together wouldn't add up to Dci's Lex
Wait, didnt you pick up a boosted KIA?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Not my car, but a kid i met on FB. This kid or his friend had tried to jump start the car, but crossed the +pos and -neg terminals and blew a fuse. Tried to help him over fb by sending him a link to read on how to resolve, or at least troubleshoot the issue. This was last week. This morning, i asked him if he fixed the issue. He said no and was asking me if it was the ECU.

I told him i would swing by to help him out. I grabbed my multi meter and my laptop since he didnt have any of that. Stopped by the store and rented an OBD2 reader to be sure it wasnt the ECU being fried. I get there and in less than a minute, i found a blown fuse :roll: It was the Alternator fuse. I found out that he didnt even read the link i sent him and also found out that he was only 20. Kids these days have no sense of being a mechanic. Or knowledge to research on how to figure things out on their own.

After an hour of researching on how to remove the fuse, we get it out. These fuses are not just a pull out. They are bolted in from the bottom. However, these 120A box fuse is not available at the local store. They decided to run to a junkyard, while i left to go home. At least, they now know how fix the issue. Im hoping that is the issue why the car wouldnt start, cus i honestly dont feel like going there to help. I might, but this time they will be paying me for my service. First one is always free 8)

Here are some pics of his car and mine popping hoods, not collars :mrgreen:

Last edited: