what did you do to your car today?

94RS

No fucks given.
I didn't notice the spacers the first time :lol:

You've gotta find some center caps for those wheels.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I do have center caps and the cover. The powder coat is to thick for the cover to fit flush. So they are wrapped in a box.

Here is the center caps with the Volk Racing logo

I removed the logo, so no one will steel my center caps. My bumper falling off :roll:

I shouldve posted this angle

94RS

No fucks given.
I removed the logo, so no one will steel my center caps. My bumper falling off :roll:

Could always get some Home Depot knock out plugs and put some Lexus stickers that way you don't have a hole in the center.

Worked for me :rolf:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Maintenance continues to postpone things in my life. Replaced the original alternator from 2001. New alternator pushes 176 amps which is plenty for my sound system and brings my battery needle to a steady 14.4 volts. Lights don't dim while driving but it does when lights, braking, and signal is on and the needle drops but not as noticeable. Next is a deep cycle battery upgrade and should resolve the dimming lights issue. Trying to avoid using a capacitor band aid

Made in OOSA

Out with the old, in with the new

Thats right b****es, actual miles on original motor/tranny 8)

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Bought her 10 years ago with 80k miles. Our anniversary is in a month. I should find the original paperwork on the actual date

94RS

No fucks given.
Bought her 10 years ago with 80k miles. Our anniversary is in a month. I should find the original paperwork on the actual date
Well shit... 220k in 10 years, and I've barely managed 2k in five years with my Integra :rolf:

Ganyon

Maintenance continues to postpone things in my life. Replaced the original alternator from 2001. New alternator pushes 176 amps which is plenty for my sound system and brings my battery needle to a steady 14.4 volts. Lights don't dim while driving but it does when lights, braking, and signal is on and the needle drops but not as noticeable. Next is a deep cycle battery upgrade and should resolve the dimming lights issue. Trying to avoid using a capacitor band aid

Made in OOSA

Out with the old, in with the new

Thats right b****es, actual miles on original motor/tranny 8)
Xs power d3400. Same battery I have in the xb. I'm pushing 1340w rms with 2 sets of hid's, led's running through the car, and everything else on stock alt and I have no dimming at all.