what did you do to your car today?

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I got the plugs but the holes for the license plate are too big. This is will just for the timing being till I actually get my relocater, the paint will have to wait :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

DarkDB1

Those heated seats are awesome for cold morning or long drives :D

How do you like the 350/370, which ever it is? I've always heard mixed reviews about it.
It's a 370z... It's definitely an odd car that takes some getting used to. And I haven't really gotten used to it entirely yet as I've been driving the E90 more to keep the miles off the Z.

Visibility on the sides and rear is very poor, The clutch takes a lot of getting used to as it's quite numb, Steering is very touchy (the slightest turn gives an instant mildly over reaction), The pedals are so close together, I tap the brake pedal several times when pushing in the clutch, The brakes do nothing at slight press then give it a little more and you're eating the steering wheel but i'll be bitching more when it comes time to change the brake pads and rotors (because Brembo) and the tires (because 19s)

But so far, I love it... It feels like a pure sports car with all it's little faults and the ability to haul ass if you sneeze and tap the gas pedal, Handling is brilliant and i'm enjoying an up to date factory navigation.

osiris19

I mean no one is getting fooled though
Its not meant to fool anyone. It was made in Japan. Its not a US made car therefore, its still a Honda just rebranded as Acura because it was sold in the united states. Some people like to make the car like its roots. Never understood why people get so worked up about it.