What do you do? [merged]

slikk

Money Getter
Hi i am 25 year yooug and my name is Kevin. i am teh manager of a chocolate factory. i should be graduating next spring with my associated in science degree as i am currently study computer systems technology. i love speed and wish i knew more about car and/or could work more closely with them. my 90 LS is a S.P.S.P
slowly progressing sleeper project an di would like to kep this car in running condition until 2028 where i am hoping it will be as rear and as sought after as a 67 Mustang.
:D

Andrey

Hi! My name is Andrey! Im 17. I came to Canada from Russia in July 2004. Im half Russian and half Korean.
Now I attend highschool. If I'll pass TOEFL exam I will go to University of Toronto next year. I am gonna take Mechanical Engineering program. I also want to buy some car before univrsity. It will be Acura Integra or Honda Cvic. I wish I'll save for 3rd gen Integra... I am a swimmer. i am also good in table tennis(ping-pong).
And I love cars!!!!

DownShift96GSR

Andrey said:
Hi! My name is Andrey! Im 17. I came to Canada from Russia in July 2004. Im half Russian and half Korean.
Now I attend highschool. If I'll pass TOEFL exam I will go to University of Toronto next year. I am gonna take Mechanical Engineering program. I also want to buy some car before univrsity. It will be Acura Integra or Honda Cvic. I wish I'll save for 3rd gen Integra... I am a swimmer. i am also good in table tennis(ping-pong).
And I love cars!!!!
half Russian and half Korean? nice to meet you. I must say you're the first person I've met with that nationality combination. I see you've been in North America a couple of months. How is it driving on the "wrong" side of the road?

95teg

Eviloliv3 said:
even though they suck this year, im still all about the Niners
lol im from ohio, gotta love your BROWNS baby..heh (god they suck so bad all the time, but atleast they beat Cinci)

Spectacula Acura

I'm a 21 year old college student at New England College in my third year. I'm an accounting major, I work at the Market Basket which is a crappy grocery store. I dont have free time as well as others have mention as I work full time and attend college full time. My integra is my best friend and my worst enemy at the same time but I love her just the same. Yes I am a Geek

peace
AB 8)

Connies91tegra

My name is Connie. I am 22. I have my 2 year college degree in Criminal Justice. I work Full-Time in Retail. I have a fond interest in U.S. History, traveling, attending car shows, Honda motors, clubbing & drinking in moderation, and expanding my knowledge as I live my life.

01cleatus

Hi my name is Geno I am 20 and have like 9 month til 21. Its cool cause I dont drink anyways. I am a full time student at the University of Florida and I also work fulltime at a Mexican Restuarant that I have worked at since I was 15. As pathetic as it sounds I actually like working there. The peeps are cool. I have a 01 integra LS, and I have a dog named Cleatus. Hence 01Cleatus! Anyways don't really know what I want to do career-wise but I am considering mayeb being a teacher in Anthropology or History. Or even going in the automotive program here at UF and maybe become a mechanic instead of a wannabe now! LOL! I have a girlfriend that I have been dating since highschool and she is awesome. Her name is Krystal and she is currently sleeping behind me as I am typing this post. My hobbies consist of learning about cars, and making some stupid dumbass videos with some of my friends from high school. We still haven't grown up at all. I root for any Miami and Minnesota teams in every sport. I was born in Miami and my father rooted for Minnesota teams . So I really pick the losers if ya know what I mean. But oh well go Dolphins and Vikings. But I really can't complain about life !

~:LSTEG:~

Im 17 and i live in Mobile, AL. im still in highschool so i dont have a full time job but i am working at a car wash. i moved down here from seattle about a year ago, so it was a big change. I golf during my free time and love to drive the teg. I plan on going to alabama when i get out of high school.

Baldy201

I know there is more people on here, even regulars. Lets here what you do, I promise I will not laugh. :lol:

misplacedcivic

i'm 18 going on 19, been home schooled all my life, and am currently taking an at home (very cool cuz there's no set schedule i have to adhere to) HVAC (Heating Ventilaton Air Conditioning) technician course. the course teaches the ins and outs and i'll be ready to take the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) test once i'm done the course. currently, i wash windows, do carpentry(a friend of mine and i installed a subway :) ) , and whatever else i can do for $. hoping to get a more consistant job between now and the time i finish school.
i play and watch sports, hang out with friends (i have friends all over the place, so i travel alot), and... that takes up almost all my time! oh btw, we've been playing a board game, The Settlers of Catan; if you're in to a game that's always random and good for using strategy, you'll like it. look it up on amazon.com
hey Cleatus, i didn't know that they actually have people that teach Anthropology. what's the practical value? or is it just for the sake of knowledge?

david_328

Baldy201 said:
I know there is more people on here, even regulars. Lets here what you do, I promise I will not laugh. :lol:
al right this is my sad story

well im 18 and i bought my gsr about 6 months ago, one early morning i was driving to work, it was about 4:30 a:m i was about to get on the I-55 when i heard on the radio that traffic was fucked up so i got on the shoulder of the road and when i was making a u turn to go to another street a ford f-350 ran over my hole front fucking it all up, well the thing is that my uncle came with a guy and told me that he would fix it for 2 gs so i told him to take the car, but a few weeks later the price went up and now the parts are in about $3.500 my uncle its letting me borrow the money, what do u guys think i should do, the car has 155000 miles already and in mint cond.

Ps. the truck was going @ about 65 to 75 miles