What do you do? [merged]

01cleatus

misplacedcivic said:
hey Cleatus, i didn't know that they actually have people that teach Anthropology. what's the practical value? or is it just for the sake of knowledge?
Anthropology is really just a sake for knowledge but the one that has always interested me was Forensic Anthropology. It sounds very wierd but honestly by looking at a few bones whether it be a femur, pelvis, or any bone at that matter you could look at sutures and indintations in the bones or even structure wieght/ mass/ density and you could find out how old, what race, sex type, maybe some diseases they had and just a whole bunch of other really cool and almost always overlooked things. I would like to teach high school but in reality I would have to teach college. But some courses are offered in high school just not like the ones I am taking or taken.They are more about evolution and differientation between apes and cro magnon humans and etc. It sounds wierd but Im a dork and its cool for me.

integ21

Im 23 going on 24, went to UTI studied Computer Aided Drafting, worked at Intel for about a year while in Phoenix, AZ. Moved back to my home state of Washington and Iam currently working as a Engineering Technician for the Public Utility District of Grant County.

GSRawe

My name is Jason and I'm 17, a senior at Northwestern High School. I work at Paromounts Carowinds, a regional theme park. I am a "shift manager" and get paid $7.65/hr. Hey, it gets me by... I also run a local web design company and do freelance web work for other company's... I probally make more money from that then I do at Carowinds :lol: ... Just getting ready to wrap up on a site I made for the local school district...Rock Hill Adult and Community Education...

Last edited:

dc2nr

i work at eb games, and im a seafood manager at winn dixie

i goto college at SUSCC, and i work on my car most of the time, just figuring things out

taking class on mechanics (auto industry), and prolly will goto into metal fab and wielding for fun.

White3

i'm 20 with a 90 GS. i attend the University of Northwestern Ohio. wahoo. let me tell you it sucks. but no big deal i finish my bachalors in december and go to work for my dad. i live in lima ohio and i hate it hear....

walgreens bitches

94DC2nAL

My name is Ray.. I'm 25. I served 6 years in the alabama national guard as a fuel and electrical repairer(63g) and a mech. inf. mechanic. I currently work for Instant Graphications. A contractor at North American Bus Industries in Oxford, Al. I install all vinyl decals and any graphics on the buses inside and out. Pay is pretty good. It is based 400 a week. We get paid per bus. On small buses that take only an hour we get paid 40 per bus. Buses that take 2hours we get 65 per bus. Last week i worked 25 hours and made 680. :)

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Ls All The Way

Whats Up All Well Im A 25yr Old Guy Thats Loves His Integra. I Live In The Beutiful State If California And I Stay In The Sunny Stockton Cali Originaly From Compton La. I Work As A Inventory Control Manager At The Port Of Stockton And When Im Not At Work Im With My Beutiful Wife Or Out In The Street Looking For My Nex Victom, I Hang Out In Stockton,lodi Modesto Ans The Bay So If U Love Racing And Want To Hang Out Holla At You're Boi

Autotech510

hay

im 2,1 am a major in automotive technology. graduated from wyotech automotive training school.
currenly unemployed, was released from my last job at toyota dealership as a used car technician. spendin most my time here on this site chillin. shooting craps and waiting to take my smog update 2005 course in order to take the state smog test.

speedin

The Transporter
im 17. and a seinor at lyman high school. i am a minimum wage winn dixie cashier. :(

Last edited:

White3

i'm 20 turining 21 in july, i'm currently attending the great University of Nortwestern Ohio in Lima, Oh. :???: I'll graduate with my associates degree in Automotive Mechanics. Then in january i start my bachelors program. I'm trying to get my 90 GS on the road... TIP never buy a shell if your to busy to take a shit. I'm currently working at Walgreens at the photo counter :p . Can't wait to get my car on the road

Whitey

aspec

I'm 21 be 22 in Dec. I have two jobs, I work for CFSI where I do editing and producing for commercials that you see in the movie theatres. Thats where I make my $$$ (48k a year) :D My other job (which I just got into) is for SCERT, (SOUTH CHICAGO EMMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM). Basically I get paid "on-call" to serve high-risk warrents in South Chicago. That brings in an extra 28k a year but is highly dangerous. But I get to carry an MP5 A4 9mm and a Glock 19 9mm to work everyday. As you can see I have pretty different jobs.

The two loves in my life are my fiance and my cars. My girlfriend and I our engaged and have been dating for 3 1/2 yrs. I'm only working for SCERT while I save up enough cash so we can start a very nice life together. Then I'll move full-time into a television producing firm in Chicago (pays 65k-89k a year).

Love my integra, in all honesty it is an in-between car (blew up my GSX) while I get my 350z. I originally bought it because its an Acura, decent performance, and reliable. I really took a liking to it and now I'm all about it. Such a great car. I never knew... teggy's are awesome...

SilverSivic

Im 22 and i am a sub contracter during the day and like to drink alcohol at night and i am currently enlisted in the USAF and ship off july 26......... :)

redinteg44

im 16, a junior in highschool. I live in Colorado, The sunshine state, and i love my teg. i also play hockey and i have played for a very long time. i work at the batting cages and i get paid 8.50 an hour giving kids tokens, i pot all my money into my car and i love the response i get from girls about my car!

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
im gonna graduate after first semester this coming school year, i work at a car wash, live in a suburban white neighborhood, i dotn always lock my doors, thats how safe it is, i hate school.

travisteg

my name is travis im 18, i work for UPS getting paid 10.00/hour better than my last job at the movie theater. i just graduated high school last month and in my free time i like to hang out with my friends and drive fast.