What do you do? [merged]

b18c_teg

mah job!

Well I'm 26 I live in S.cal and my dad,bro and I own a trucking bussiness. I Drive 1 of the 18 wheelers since I don't like dealing with the customers on the phone.

projectteg91

i got a serious problem anyone have advice

i ran into a problem lastnight i have a 91 integra gs just lowered it about 3 weeks ago with skunk 2 coilovers well i'm into slamming the car to the ground so it's low well i got done hittin up some corners lastnight an went back into town , just driveing normal goin about 30mph shifted into 4th an my car started to shake like crazy in the front , i have no clue what it could be it only shakes when i step on the gas

slikk

Money Getter
projectteg91 said:
i ran into a problem lastnight i have a 91 integra gs just lowered it about 3 weeks ago with skunk 2 coilovers well i'm into slamming the car to the ground so it's low well i got done hittin up some corners lastnight an went back into town , just driveing normal goin about 30mph shifted into 4th an my car started to shake like crazy in the front , i have no clue what it could be it only shakes when i step on the gas
look slike you are posting in the wrong area.. and sounds like you need a new car

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Why the heck are you asking a question like that in this thread? Start a new thread, and you'll get alot more responses. And punctuation is you friend :)

schematiczz

name's Shawn, i'm 22...from Queens, New York...living in VA for a while...

i work 4 a company that takes care of student loans during the week, but i also run my computer repair business on the side :)

209SpoonDC2

RICDOGG said:
desk job by day.
Wish I had a desk job. Does the lovely lady w/ the big booty in your sig belong to you? Nice. :)

I'm Greg, and I'm 24. I live in Modesto, CA. I work at Best Buy. My co-workers are pretty lazy for the most part. I always feel like I take on a bigger workload than everyone else there. Oh well, I get paid pretty decent. Plus, I have a lot of opportunities to move up in the company if I wanted to.

futureboost

Pyromania
Hey all, I'm 19 and I'm a student at Purdue University. Currently I'm studying mechanical engineering but I'm going to be transferring to Marquette in Milwaukee to study Business management and Entrepreneurship. Hopefully out of college I can open a custom shop or body shop.

neojen

f a i t h
Im 18.. I joined clubcivic last year when I bought a CRX, just got a 94' LS a few weeks ago, so I came over to lurk and whatnot.. I am in the out of high school before college phase.. working full time at winndixie (grocery store) as an Asst. Front End Manager, which really doesnt mean shit since I dont get paid much :???: but Ive been there since I was 16, so I can get away with alot of stuff :) .. Ive been into skateboarding since I was 13.. umm.. yeah..

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Got a job last week as a webmaster of two companies. I also do print work, video, dvd's, etc. for this guy. I'm just happy I have a job. Parts will be rolling in for the teg! :p

Eonflux

werd

just joined teh forum. just turned 20 and am a waiter. All my money goes into my integra. im studying chemistry right now trying to get into the medical field, if i ever finish. I like to play chess and hang out wiht my DC krew.

1329itr00

Type R
19 years old and i go to school full time commuting.... and i work in an office copying filing etc., and i get to drive my bosses cars and stuff :p its pretty cool