What do you do? [merged]

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I work at a honda dealership, it sucks ass. I plan on going to Wyo-tech, and starting a garage. Will be designing & building custom turbo manifolds so when I start hit me up. Might be taking a body course soon.

I need to become the import worlds Chip Foose.

GSROWNSU

Ominous G2 said:
I work at a honda dealership, it sucks ass. I plan on going to Wyo-tech, and starting a garage. Will be designing & building custom turbo manifolds so when I start hit me up. Might be taking a body course soon.

i work at a hobby shop lol....it's not that bad can be boring at times and it's not a bad job for a 17 year old. I wish i could work at a honda dealership....o and chip foose did a 95 civic on overhaulin i just watched it today...it looked pretty good. just thought i'd tell ya

schado

weightless wonder
I'm Stephen, i'm 21, and i'm from Tampa FL. (to the hell with the bucs, GO PANTHERS!) Anyway, i won't be living there long, as i am beginning school in February. I'm going to UTI so i can learn how to do anything and everything to a car (and also to hook up my teg in the process). I currently work at Hooters, in the kitchen, and am moving on to a better job at Tire Kingdom pretty soon. On my free time, i am either working on my car, hanging out with my integra peeps, or chiilin at home.

vTeChGRA78

Vtechgra78

Baldy201 said:
Hey all,
Now that we are growing, somewhat, we need not lose that close family atmosphere. Lets get to know each other better.

What do you do for a living?

I will start.
I am 19 year old college student attending University of St. Thomas. I know that you are thinking "St. Thomas, the island?" well no it is the exact oppisite. It is in St. Paul, MN. I am studing Mechanical Engineering. I am a part of Air Force ROTC. Currently looking for an internship, aka jobless at this time.
I am 26, I live in Tampa, Fl. I have a 9 month old daughter. I love hooking up and fixing cars, hanging out wit my friends, I don't have a job cuz i got laid off. N E body live in FL?

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
cool tread ,, anyways my name is Angel Im 21 Im from PR, but Ive living in VA for the last 2 1/2 years.. Im currently in the navy (got one year left CANT WAIT) im NEVER home because Im always going to some crazy place . got two cars which spend most of the time parked at my house because again Im never home (but my girl gets to enjoy them and her acura CL type s) thats about it.. love CI,, keeps me sane

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
hey jdmlsvtec u from jerzee? anyways im a Rider Univ. drop out. did great freshman year but i left at the start of my soph. second semester. i skipped third grade did good on my sats but i've always been lazy and i've been diagnosed with a pretty bad case of some nervous attention diversion disorder which means i have problems prioritizing and other shit. Other than that i work at an pretty big insurance company getting payed nice money deciding how much money to give people who wanna repair their cars and such. I'll be going back to school at night starting in jan. because i want to have some independence.On the weekends i help out at my friend Import Performance Shop in East Brunswick and at my uncles Rotary Specialty and Engine Tuning Shop in the Pine Barrens. Yup i love my cars especially hondas( psst i always give honda and acura owners a lil' extra to get their cars fixed and ill do my best to fight for driver negligence percentage.)

speedin

The Transporter
update. got a job with seminole county repairing cop cars. in a program through school and get a 2k snap-on tool kit **only $300 for me**, and get paid around 9/hr. awsome job for someone my age! also i now have access to buy the police strobe systems (crazy fast).

1991TeGgY Ls

dude i finally got logged in

first off my names mike i joined club integra like 3 months ago on a name 1990tegls but i never let them send me my password so like a week ago i changed my name to 1991teggyls (i dont really have a 91 i have a 90 but its all good) but wow i dont beleive this i finally got in! this is crazY! no its really not but im glad i finally could log in....peace out people 8)

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
wats poppin my names angel i live in ct and i work at manchester hospital and go to school at baran institute to learn hvac

Maniac

I'm Sean, I'm from Central Mass.
I'm currently getting ready to go to Louisiana and Mississippi to do construction (clean-up/rebuild), during that time I will be saving money for equipment so I can start my company Baystate Productions, I'll also have a website going up. I plan on attending some film classes (if I have time) also. Oh, I'll be saving up for goodies for my Integra too :D

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
Ominous G2 said:

wow we think alike. right now im working for my dad getting paid under the table doing general contracting. i hate it. but ive been looking into going to wyotech myself but its mad expensive. im not 100% sure what course i want to take yet though so thats why im not attending yet. i wanna minor in streetrod and custom fabrication and then my major is a toss up between auto collision and auto tech. hopefully when i finish though ill be able to work at a decent custom shop to learn the ropes and then when i feel i got a great feel for it i wanna open up my own shop. id like for it to be an all around custom garage. anywhere from imports, domestics, trucks, muscle cars, rods, and maybe even bikes. basically anything you can drive i wanna be able to customize it.