What headlights do i use with body kit??

___95 GSR___

Hello I have a 1995 GSR 4Dr. I recently purchased the Extreme dimensions S14 Body kit. What headlights do I use?? Do I use 1990 thru 1993? Or will a 1995 240sx work?? Please help I'm lost, thanks.

Prozon

Kris

Looks pretty good imo. If that's the same kit.. Googled it..
I don't think the 2nd gen's lights will work lol.

Edit:
I'm not sure what I was thinking of 30 seconds ago. I hate that shit.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Just to be a little bit helpful, you need the S14 Kouki headlights. Its funny that you bought the kit not knowing this, because now you get to have fun spending $300+ on the headlights :D

Prozon

Kris
Just to be a little bit helpful, you need the S14 Kouki headlights. Its funny that you bought the kit not knowing this, because now you get to have fun spending $300+ on the headlights :D
Good job figuring that out. I guess you have to pay to play. Although no playing can be had with a body kit.. so I guess you just have to pay to look good. But it doesn't look good..

Well you get the point. :thumbs up
Again.. good job finding that out. +Rep for being the first to post something helpful lol.

eiznekeM

Hello I have a 1995 GSR 4Dr. I recently purchased the Extreme dimensions S14 Body kit. What headlights do I use?? Do I use 1990 thru 1993? Or will a 1995 240sx work?? Please help I'm lost, thanks.
Like said above, you'll need the Silvia lights. Are you sure it's a GSR? Cause those didn't come in a sedan, I think anyways.

eiznekeM

Fack, my bad. I was completely unaware of this. My head was thinking "Four door with a v-tec motor? No way!" Flame on, I deserve it.