What headlights do i use with body kit??

___95 GSR___

First off, half of you are douche bags. I was just wanting a little help. Second money is definately NOT an issue, 300 bucks for headlights, thats chump change. And no thats not the body kit, this is..

And last, I dont know much about the integra or imports for that matter. I have trucks not cars, trucks that will eat your little cars. But I bought the integra because i wanted something different. Anyways, thank you for not helping me, have a good day.

1qikteg

First off, half of you are douche bags. I was just wanting a little help. Second money is definately NOT an issue, 300 bucks for headlights, thats chump change. And no thats not the body kit, this is..

And last, I dont know much about the integra or imports for that matter. I have trucks not cars, trucks that will eat your little cars. But I bought the integra because i wanted something different. Anyways, thank you for not helping me, have a good day.
someone had a biter bar for dinner. dude chill people are always gonna talk shit if you like then roll with it..that does look better then the one that the other guy posted. why would you buy a integra if you tryna make it look like a s14 should just bought a nissan.(or maybe im trippin) and yeah im sure you would have to use s14 kouki lights as previously stated. the 90-93 lights would be to big.and hey if 300 is jump change throw some of it this way.

Prozon

Kris
If $300 is chump change, one would think you would get a faster car. They arn't really fast cars, and you obviously don't like the looks or you wouldn't go throwing some crazy bodykit on it.

I believe we answered your question- which i'm sure you could have figured out on your own if you used your fucking brain. The Integra second gen lights wouldn't work, and the third gen lights obviously wouldn't work. Fuck, somebody even told you exactly what you needed- and you come back with that? Get lost ya ungrateful fuckin retard.

And I would put money down that my truck could stomp yours. :thumbs up

Last edited:

___95 GSR___

They are fast cars when you bore and stroke the engine and add aftermarket cams, pistons, rods, heads, header, throttle body, procharger, u know all the good stuff... Except for NOS, bottles are for babies, remember that..:)

1qikteg

They are fast cars when you bore and stroke the engine and add aftermarket cams, pistons, rods, heads, header, throttle body, procharger, u know all the good stuff... Except for NOS, bottles are for babies, remember that..:)
laff at this whole statement. i could make a geo metro fast if i put enough money into it... not the average person does all this and if you have the money to do this you wouldnt start by buying a body kit. come on reaaaalllllylyyyy

___95 GSR___

Yes i know what headlights to use now. thank you for that. And that was uncalled for, just like what i posted was. Sorry to make you so upset.
And as for your truck, IF its faster, congrats now runs 9's on 1/4 mile.

___95 GSR___

Well if you have the money why does it matter where you start building your car? And the engine is already built, i just recently purchased that body kit.

Prozon

Kris
So what are the specs on this motor? Hell lets see specs on your so called 9 second truck. Actually.. build sheets for both the Integra and the truck? Timeslips if you're claiming to run 9's.

Pictures of both?

Integra GSR

Hey douche bag, get the hell outta here. I think your full of S***!!!
9 second truck, really? That would be the fastest truck ever built Im pretty sure. And why u talkin about trucks? If u havent noticed the website is clubintegra.com. INTEGRA which is a car if you havent figured that out yet!

j13

Keep It Clean
I dont know much about the integra or imports for that matter. I have trucks not cars, trucks that will eat your little cars. But I bought the integra because i wanted something different.

Hey douche bag, get the hell outta here. I think your full of S***!!!
9 second truck, really? That would be the fastest truck ever built Im pretty sure. And why u talkin about trucks? If u havent noticed the website is clubintegra.com. INTEGRA which is a car if you havent figured that out yet!
he's a trucker who drives trucks..he bought an integra.. now he's on an integra forum bashing integras haha fail.

Last edited: