What headlights do i use with body kit??

eiznekeM

personally, i think I speak for all DB8s when i say "f*** you sir' :D

ftfy

as for your crossdressing car sir:
I deserved that, never again shall I open my mouth until I research.

If $300 is chump change, one would think you would get a faster car. They arn't really fast cars, and you obviously don't like the looks or you wouldn't go throwing some crazy bodykit on it.

I believe we answered your question- which i'm sure you could have figured out on your own if you used your f***ing brain. The Integra second gen lights wouldn't work, and the third gen lights obviously wouldn't work. f***, somebody even told you exactly what you needed- and you come back with that? Get lost ya ungrateful f***in retard.

And I would put money down that my truck could stomp yours. :thumbs up
Boom, win!

eiznekeM

BLAME CANADA!!!

if you can get those headlights that bodykit looks sick already man good job. id say paint it a different color though or something haha
Uh, it's what he calls me when he can't remember my real name (Callin' you out OG :p). But thanks for that.
IMO, since you apparently just have cash to burn, go for it. But I won't support it, and most of CI won't either. Good luck either way, make a build thread.

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
Damn guys he's just asking for help. The guy bought the kit and is stuck trying to find headlights. Now the subject is off track and turned into a flame and hating war. If you can't help the guy just don't respond to the thread. People are going to get offended if you flame them and they will feel the need to justify their words or topic.

300 is chump change for me also. Does that mean I should be drivng something better and faster? Maybe...I bought my integra because I felt a connection and love for it. Idc if its not the fastest. The fact of the matter is i love the car. Meow will I buy a body kit for it no. Than again to each its own.

Give the guy a break man. What if u were in a situation after buying something and seeked help and all the people did was be a jackass. I would get offended too and say f all of y'all and talk trash and CI. IF YOU DONT HAVE A BETTER ANSWER JUST DONT RESPOND!

This post may make a lot of people dislike me but who cares. Farewell and God speed. Have a good day.

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
Damn guys he's just asking for help. The guy bought the kit and is stuck trying to find headlights. Now the subject is off track and turned into a flame and hating war. If you can't help the guy just don't respond to the thread. People are going to get offended if you flame them and they will feel the need to justify their words or topic.

300 is chump change for me also. Does that mean I should be drivng something better and faster? Maybe...I bought my integra because I felt a connection and love for it. Idc if its not the fastest. The fact of the matter is i love the car. Meow will I buy a body kit for it no. Than again to each its own.

Give the guy a break man. What if u were in a situation after buying something and seeked help and all the people did was be a jackass. I would get offended too and say f all of y'all and talk trash and CI. IF YOU DONT HAVE A BETTER ANSWER JUST DONT RESPOND!

This post may make a lot of people dislike me but who cares. Farewell and God speed. Have a good day.
I didnt post anything helpful and I dont dislike you In anyway (kinda hard to dislike someone i don't know at all lol), i bet you're a cool person. but i find it weird..why diss the integra just because people are putting down a body kit?

"Guy1: Anybody have 20" rims for my civic i just bought
guy2: those wheels will look huge on your civic lmao
Guy1: fuk your slow civic, you ricer.
guy1: fail."

eiznekeM

Good for you and your chump change. Did you read the whole thread? People DID give legitimate advice, and some people stated their opnion too.

Edit:
Just to be a little bit helpful, you need the S14 Kouki headlights. Its funny that you bought the kit not knowing this, because now you get to have fun spending $300+ on the headlights :D

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
I had no issue with the OP. I was all for being helpful. I gave him my legitimate opinion on the kit, and I told him the Integra lights wouldn't work.

Then the tough guy comes along and says half of us are douchebags? Well sorry somebody doesn't agree with you on INTERNET! He must be better then us because he can afford a body kit, and he has no issues spending $300, that's chump change- so he must be rich or something right? Oh and of course his truck can run 9's on the 1/4. I don't care who he was referring to- we tried to help and he starts that shit? As far as I'm concerned he can go drive his riceburner piece of shit into a wall.

I think it's funny that he has not posted specs of either motor. He probably couldn't find anybody else's build on Google to claim as his own, and really, if he would have been mature about it- I would probably like him. You know how many people on ClubIntegra (or other sites for that matter) that I have encouraged to throw a body kit on, or do their own thing. I never EVER think you should have your car one way just to please others. But if someone doesn't agree with what you like- don't get all bitchy and whine about it.

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
Yes I've read the thread. And I did not point fingers. And definitely not getting into it. Just giving my 2 cents. May not be worth much but hey I tried. I leave you with these words

I like turtles!

eiznekeM

I had no issue with the OP. I was all for being helpful. I gave him my legitimate opinion on the kit, and I told him the Integra lights wouldn't work.

Then the tough guy comes along and says half of us are douchebags? Well sorry somebody doesn't agree with you on INTERNET! He must be better then us because he can afford a body kit, and he has no issues spending $300, that's chump change- so he must be rich or something right? Oh and of course his truck can run 9's on the 1/4. I don't care who he was referring to- we tried to help and he starts that s***? As far as I'm concerned he can go drive his riceburner piece of s*** into a wall.

I think it's funny that he has not posted specs of either motor. He probably couldn't find anybody else's build on Google to claim as his own, and really, if he would have been mature about it- I would probably like him. You know how many people on ClubIntegra (or other sites for that matter) that I have encouraged to throw a body kit on, or do their own thing. I never EVER think you should have your car one way just to please others. But if someone doesn't agree with what you like- don't get all b****y and whine about it.
Fucking win again, +rep when I'm allowed to again.

red.line

LOL@this thread

Shoulda just bought a Kouki S14, they look better than DC's anyways.

Fack, my bad. I was completely unaware of this. My head was thinking "Four door with a v-tec motor? No way!" Flame on, I deserve it.
There are Type R sedans too. ZOMG NO WAI

True story bro.

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
It's funny to watch you n00bs flame other n00bs, it's like watching two infants try and slap fight but they can't even sit up straight without wobbling all over the place.

I am quite hungry for Rice a Roni after reading this though :cussing: