What kind of dreams do you have about your car?

Squigget

Does anyone else have a dream about their car while they sleep? share lol
i think i had two last week

I remember one was horrible. For some reason my dc2 was parked up the street. i went and got in. and everything was stripped. and then when i got out the rear end was missing. then i woke up and ran to the window and my car was safe in my driveway lol.. i checked my remote to make sure no sensors went off either hah..

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I dreamt the other night it was a sexy lowered DB with sexy new wheels.... Oh wait..... :lol:

I actually did have a dream about it being boosted with 400 to the wheels though haha

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I use to dream regularly of it getting stolen, or broken into, stripped, stereo gone wheels gone, random parts here and there gone. Or vandalized. Don't worry about that much anymore, so I rarely have dreams like that anymore.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I dont usually remember my dreams... but i do day dream all the freakin time about turning it into a type R swap and owning guys at the track. haha

SMACKABEEZY

F0E D0E M0 H0ES
I use to dream regularly of it getting stolen, or broken into, stripped, stereo gone wheels gone, random parts here and there gone. Or vandalized. Don't worry about that much anymore, so I rarely have dreams like that anymore.
same here, lol

Squigget

maybe thats why i dream like that.. cuz i worry to much lol