What kind of dreams do you have about your car?

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
I had only one dream of my car and it was a Zombie Apocalypse. I was running over zombies with it. Yeah....
haha, never dreamed about that but i did think about that when someone mentioned the zombie apocalypse

BambinoGS

Anti-Ricer
I have dreams about running along the highway from the cops in my 400whp integra (dream hp) and loosing them. I dream I'm a local ghostrider type of person lol.

gs300cky

i dream about the same ^^ but when im getting to old to be any good to humanity im gonna go on my car chase and make it the worlds longest chase then end it by hitting a wall so nobody will know what was below my hood and why it was the po po couldnt ever touch me

Cripton805

I just thought... I don't have to be asleep to think about my car getting jacked.

I think about it all of the time... Im thinking about it right now as it sits outside in the parking lot at my job. At 10:30PM

sumfilipinodude

I had a dream once that my car was stolen and my parents told me that I deserved to get my car stolen and that it was a piece of poop. And they didn't let me take the Odyssey so I could chase after the thief.

It was a bad dream..

XjoEnX

I use to dream regularly of it getting stolen, or broken into, stripped, stereo gone wheels gone, random parts here and there gone. Or vandalized. Don't worry about that much anymore, so I rarely have dreams like that anymore.
I have this dream every now and then too :cry:

red.line

I've had a couple but one that stands out is I dreamed that the clearcoat on the roof of my GS-R started peeling from the sun shining on it through the window of the garage all winter.
When I woke up, I promptly threw a bedsheet on top of the car, just in case. :oops:

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
I have dreams about running along the highway from the cops in my 400whp integra (dream hp) and loosing them. I dream I'm a local ghostrider type of person lol.
so you're going to run from the cops, then turn around and give them a loosey? lol

gs300cky

i dreamed that my car got me laid...
another time i was about to get laid and just before she took it all off i accidentally hit the gas pedal and since my teg is so fast, the g forces didnt let her take her clothes off :(

EK211187

another time i was about to get laid and just before she took it all off i accidentally hit the gas pedal and since my teg is so fast, the g forces didnt let her take her clothes off :(
hahahah i drempt the same shit lol

JemmieN

not a girl lol
I had a dream once that my car was stolen and my parents told me that I deserved to get my car stolen and that it was a piece of poop. And they didn't let me take the Odyssey so I could chase after the thief.

It was a bad dream..
Hell yeah Odyssey FTW!! The new ones I like a lot haha

Squigget

LOL i haven't had to dream bout that =P... just fold tthe seats down and the back of the hatch becomes a bed.. and you know the rest ha