what's your stupid reason for getting pulled over?

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I got pulled over at the entrance to my neighborhood. The cop said I "didn't come to a full and complete stop" at the stop sign. He gave me a warning for the stop sign. Then he proceeded to give me a 10 minute lecture on why I needed to take my circle game sticker off my bumper because it "looks like a gang sign the Bloods use" :roll:
LOL, I had a cop actually not give me a ticket b/c he thought that sticker was awesome.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Back when I had my lowered 94 Chevy Pickup, I had license plate covers... the smoked ones, I got pulled over, had my seatbelt on, wasn't speeding or anything... $60 ticket for $5 covers... oh and I was on lunch break in the middle of the day... I was soo freakin mad

redjdmdc2

Back when I had my lowered 94 Chevy Pickup, I had license plate covers... the smoked ones, I got pulled over, had my seatbelt on, wasn't speeding or anything... $60 ticket for $5 covers... oh and I was on lunch break in the middle of the day... I was soo freakin mad
got pulled over for being black and its the truth

khurley424

wasnt pulled over, but i just got a parking ticket pretty much b/c its an acura. the ticket was listed as "parking against traffic" which is bs b/c the chevy in front of me and the ford behind me were both facing the same direction as me and didnt get anything.

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
Getting the Wrx sideways leaving a sheetz. It was 1230 at night just got off work. I was testing my Perrin map. I neglected to see the cop across the street. He followed me to the grocery store a few miles away. Blocked me in and asked me why I was driving like an asshole? As I took off my bullet proof vest I told him I'm too tired to talk all I want is food and sleep. He told me to watch my driving and he left.

True story

rockadilla

thats right.
i was stopped awhile back cuz my headgasket was blown and i was about 8 miles from home and my car kept overheating, so i pulled into a residential area, and these two douchebag cops came asked me what i was doing, and then for no reason they searched us, and then they proceeded into searching not only mine, but also my friends car because he stopped to help, and my friend had a barely legal 9" knife in his car and then he was accused of being a drug dealer because he had like $1300 cash in his car LOL

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
well I got pulled over at 4am, for no front plate but explained to him i just painted my front.. he mentioned my car looks nice and walked back to his car. I know he was hoping for something illegal in my car or if I had a warrant cause I saw the 2 cops at the gas station(when I stoped at flashing red light) than saw one of them pull out of the station n follow me and told my gf we getting pulled over,:lol:

side note: it was a little over a month sense I painted the bumper,haha

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
i got pulled over because a ricer next to me at a stoplight had a loud annoying fartcan and he thought it was me

then i had to explain to him about my turbo timer when he told me to shut the car off.....that was alot of fun

and of course i got a ticket...i was so pissed