Why do Maxima drivers think there top s***?

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
I walked into a 7-11 and i was on the passenger side of a maxima and we get in the store and the clerk and my "friend" kept ranting on about how AmAzInG maximas are.....Its a clunky sedan IMO.

Everytime i mention tegs or vtec for that matter they still kept going.

Gsr vs Maxima? Gsr Right

I pretty sure with the right upgrades an LS could beat a maxima wouldn't you guys say the same?

randomhobo

automagic user
I walked into a 7-11 and i was on the passenger side of a maxima and we get in the store and the clerk and my "friend" kept ranting on about how AmAzInG maximas are.....Its a clunky sedan IMO.

Everytime i mention tegs or vtec for that matter they still kept going.

Gsr vs Maxima? Gsr Right

I pretty sure with the right upgrades an LS could beat a maxima wouldn't you guys say the same?
Alot depends on the skill of the driver but also if it's a VQ30DE... Yeah I'd go maxima there (assuming stock vs stock)

94RS

No fucks given.
Well Maxima's do have the same engines as Z's... Just throwing that out there.

R13

The other asshole
My neighbor had a 2011 they bought new and the cat failed and blew up the engine, They replaced it and a few months later the new engine failed, They now have a mazda 6.

Sent from my toaster

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
If the age of said friend is around 18-20, just ignore them. Everyone becomes infatuated with their current car at that age. Someone told me that was that age that his car was faster than mine, typical reply is "i don't give a fuck"

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
If the age of said friend is around 18-20, just ignore them. Everyone becomes infatuated with their current car at that age. Someone told me that was that age that his car was faster than mine, typical reply is "i don't give a f***"
18-20+like another 20...more of a coworker than a friend.
Idk i just find it sad how some people claim to know so much about cars when they clearly have just as much knowledge as me and i dont know shit.

But i am certianly sure a SRI and a race clutch dont give you 30+HP lol.:lol:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
They probably just got done watching the 1st Fast and the Furious :what:

Last edited:

Teggy64

Got vtec?
My dad has a 95 maxima that I drive in the winter. It handles like a boat, steering has no feel and it's pretty ugly looking on the outside. It may just be the auto trans, but it defiantly feels slower than my integra. It's got a nice Bose sound system and the climate control is really ahead of its time. Those are about the only nice things I can say about it. I'd never brag about owning one. Only one I'd consider is the SER with a 6spd they made a few years back.

Bsweeney

My friend just got an 02 gle, its auto but I have to say its pretty quick and pretty nice on the inside, wish I could say the same about the outside lmao. And he claims its a sport car. He didn't know how to take his wheels off and put it back on:sly: