Why do Maxima drivers think there top s***?

renarudo

Yeah the 1st and 2nd gen 200sx SER are fun!! Had a 2 gen before the teg and I miss it dearly, especially when I found out about the Nissan version of the K20, an SR20VE...oh well I was meant for tegs anyway.

itzrivera

one of my boys has a max and a boosted teg so I'm sure if he sees this topic he could give some input.

DarkDB1

I come across more Honda fanboi's than I do Maxima fanboi's... So, A friend of yours with a Maxima found someone who likes Maxima's to talk about (probably has or had one similar) and you say they think they are top s*** because they wouldn't discuss Honda's or VTEC with you?.

SoundEfx

Maxima GXE: 190 hp 205 torque 2970 lbs
Integra GS-R: 170 hp 128 torque 2765 lbs

So honestly, it might be a good race.

Nissan is known for their low end torque and honda is known for the high revving power, but in this case, they are beaten.

So in a straight line, I would take the maxima as it has the torque to take the integra off the line and enough hp to stay in front.
But on a circuit track, I would go with the integra. Throwing that weight around wouldn't help the maxima.

The ITR has 195, so that changes everything.....lol

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
Maxima GXE: 190 hp 205 torque 2970 lbs
Integra GS-R: 170 hp 128 torque 2765 lbs

So honestly, it might be a good race.

Nissan is known for their low end torque and honda is known for the high revving power, but in this case, they are beaten.

So in a straight line, I would take the maxima as it has the torque to take the integra off the line and enough hp to stay in front.
But on a circuit track, I would go with the integra. Throwing that weight around wouldn't help the maxima.

The ITR has 195, so that changes everything.....lol
Exactly How i see it. Im not saying tegs are faster than all max's i just run into generally people who think that their car is superior to anything else no matter what you tell them, i put maximas as the title because thats who i was discussing it with. Oh lol he even said his max was faster than an itr, but im starting to see how close minded and naive people can be about topics such as cars.

XjoEnX

Depends on the situation and elements you're dealing with. I've seen plenty of Civics smoke ITRs on a race track.